[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Yes sorry it wasnt clear.
When i said "someone" it was for everybody.
Godt240 messaged me today so everything is ok right now.

It's a weekend you stupid cunt. Stop expecting people to jump to your every whim. Contact the source in private. Nobody gives a shit about you.

Another retarded internet warrior and like you stupid as fuck i will teach you that thursday isn't the week end but this is probably all AAS you are using who are burning your brain.
You acting like a kid who think he's a thug because he is taking AAS and listening some gangsta music on his bike lool..
Poor man i don't even want to show you how stupid you are because you already know it.
Now leave me alone i just want to take this good godt240.
Thank you

Last edited:
Another retarded internet warrior and like you stupid as fuck i will teach you that thursday isn't the week end but this is probably all AAS you are using who are burning your brain.
You acting like a kid who think he's a thug because he is taking AAS and listening some gangsta music on his bike lool..
Poor man i don't even want to show you how stupid you are because you already know it.
Now leave me alone i just want to take this good godt240.
Thank you

LMAO, your comment shows your age. Im guessing UNDER 18

Is he really need his friend to help him ? Ahah leave me and leave this place you want a clash go message but dont make dirty this place. Respect godt240 and peoples.

Thank you

Am
I missing something now? You suckers believe first there was 290iu then 240iu kits. Now magically we have 260iu kits seriuosly have to be stupid to believe his line of crap. I’m waiting for 300 iu kits suckers keep spending like chumps on generic GH that costs $75. It’s almost comical like they don’t read the threads. And he’s so busy getting orders everyday he doesn’t even need you but he’s doing you a favor.

Seriously, what is it to you? Or are you just jealous because his product seems popular while nobody wants to touch your fake pens?

I've used godtropin, and while I haven't done any bloodtest (I really should), I am getting results on it. I'm both visibly leaner and I'm definitely getting secondary effects like CTS. It might be underdosed, without testing I can't say, but at this price that's not even a huge deal, just pin some more IUs.

Just ignore this thread if you've got such a hateboner for this source, and let us chumps be suckered in peace.

Seriously, what is it to you? Or are you just jealous because his product seems popular while nobody wants to touch your fake pens?

I've used godtropin, and while I haven't done any bloodtest (I really should), I am getting results on it. I'm both visibly leaner and I'm definitely getting secondary effects like CTS. It might be underdosed, without testing I can't say, but at this price that's not even a huge deal, just pin some more IUs.

Just ignore this thread if you've got such a hateboner for this source, and let us chumps be suckered in peace.

Sorry wasn’t meant as a hate post but comical every week he has new IU dosage lol like the factory is making it for him sorry couldn’t resist his bullshit kits. I’m waiting for 1000 iu kits for sale only to meso members special deal sign up now. I’ll ignore from now on please go ahead be taken.

Sorry wasn’t meant as a hate post but comical every week he has new IU dosage lol like the factory is making it for him sorry couldn’t resist his bullshit kits. I’m waiting for 1000 iu kits for sale only to meso members special deal sign up now. I’ll ignore from now on please go ahead be taken.

1000IU? Take my Money, no questions asked:)

You offended everyone in this thread by calling us suckers and then began to rant about supporting details on why we are...sounded like a hate post me.

Let me fill you in on the big picture here since you haven't joined this thread till recently. In the past he had GH that eas giving people really bad red welts which is obviously a huge concern. He continued to advertise here and put more and more people at risk but we got him to leave.
So, a year or so later dude comes back and claims all these things so I'm like "fuck it". I got a free kit to run bloods on and I'm gonna save one vial for testing that he'll pay for. So if it's underdosed or just straight crap you can laugh it up all you want but if you even read the pages before you'd know that in 2 or 3 days I have blood test.

Do yourself a favor and keep that useless trap shut. Your jumping the gun.

So eventually managed to do bloods. 4iu pinned at 6pm (normal schedule) and blood drawn at noon the next day.

As I mentioned before I'm a poor responder to GH, so don't draw too many conclusions.

oVQULFi.jpg

IYpqCXh.jpg

I'll repeat these once I'm off the godtropin - did not get a baseline beforehand.

So eventually managed to do bloods. 4iu pinned at 6pm (normal schedule) and blood drawn at noon the next day.

As I mentioned before I'm a poor responder to GH, so don't draw too many conclusions.

oVQULFi.jpg

IYpqCXh.jpg

I'll repeat these once I'm off the godtropin - did not get a baseline beforehand.
Um these are not good readings if you’re on HGH? Am I rt?