[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Anyone knows how much time can one no reconstitued godtropin kit stay out of the fridge? I mean, my kit is sightseen somewhere between China and my EU country since it has shipped 3 weeks ago... I don't know when i'll get it and I concerned about loss of quality.
Thx.

Anyone knows how much time can one no reconstitued godtropin kit stay out of the fridge? I mean, my kit is sightseen somewhere between China and my EU country since it has shipped 3 weeks ago... I don't know when i'll get it and I concerned about loss of quality.
Thx.
There's always diminishing product but it's just different everytime.

Just thought I'd update.
So when I reconstitute these 29iu vials I'm putting in only .5ml of water so I'm shooting .25ml of water every morning. I have no bumps or redness at all. The first time was about a year and a half ago when I tried the first kits that shit was straight TERRIBLE! This is definitely different. They also dissolve right then and there like the blacktops do...not sure if that matters but HGHpro's vials I would have to reconstitute ahead of time and leave in the fridge over night to finish and those were good too.

I have an igf testing in less then 2 weeks.

I'd also like to add that he knew I was getting this kit.
I also gave him massive amounts of shit about his GH last year.

Just stating all the facts.

As far as gains go I really can't comment cause it's to early but I've been eating 1500 calories over maintenance. Havent gained any fat yet. GF said yesterday "morning" that it looks like I've lost fat but she also never sees me in the morning. Only afternoon when I've stuffing my face all day.
I also have no appetite for some reason. Could be all the food too though. I'm never not eating really. 4700 calories of clean food as been a bitch this week.

How much shipping? Is it Free shipping for Black Friday?

Last edited:
Waiting your answer i want to order 2 packs
Do someone have answer from them ? Its like 2 days im waiting...
Well if you look at your comment you said "2 packs" when an assortment of GH vials are called kits. Plus I had no idea who you were talking to or if you were just making a statement. Lol
Your sentence structure was just a little poor is all.
I can see that your first language wasn't English but just take a little more time writing out your posts.

Yes sorry it wasnt clear.
When i said "someone" it was for everybody.
Godt240 messaged me today so everything is ok right now.