[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

concerning the underdose suspicion, we retested each batch, the dosage is correct, same as jano's test.

meanwhile, i asked my friend to do blood test, 28 years ago, never go to gym, never take any steroids or other medecine. he use 29iu vial, each vial split 3 times, that is 29/3=7.2iu. he pins 7.2iu,one time per day. after 5 days of 7.2iu, the day 6, he pins 7.2iu, fast, 3h,draw blood for gh serum and IGF1.

the result is:
gh serum is 35.01
IGF1 is 412.

he didn't make blood test on baseline, coz its not easy to run blood test all the time in hospital , but normally baseline is 80-140.

i swear the test is true. and i don't cheat the dose, anyone can send random vial to the lab for analysis.

best regard

29/3 = 9.66
So he was pinning almost 10iu daily

Is there a General rule of thumb for relative IGF numbers at 10iu per day? Let’s say I Pin 5iu per day, that would put me in the 200’s?

29/3 = 9.66
So he was pinning almost 10iu daily

sorry for my mistake, he splits one vial for 4 times, its 29iu/4=7.2iu. he nevers go to gym, never used steroids,first time pin gh, in this case, he is clean, he gets less effect from the factors for IGF1.

so 6 days of 7.2iu, IGF1 is 412, its very good number.
and 7.2IU, gh serum is 35, also very high number.

for those professional bodybuilders, who use gh, steroids,medicine etc all the time, i think they get more effect from different factors for IGF1. its just my thought.maybe wrong.

best regard

Is there a General rule of thumb for relative IGF numbers at 10iu per day? Let’s say I Pin 5iu per day, that would put me in the 200’s?

there is no general rule, many factors can affect IGF1 level, but normally, 5iu per day, after 2-3 weeks, igf1 should be 350-400s

It has nothing to do with being a fan but nice deflection. It has to do with actual proof, which I'm yet to see any actual positive results here. Only lab testing from the past showing underdosed gh and poor igf scores. Not to mention red welts, so overall the negatives far out weigh the positives in my opinion.

I received one if those kits when he first started back here. I believe it was a 270iu kit. I'm sure G240 will remember but never the less I ordered an igf test literally 20mins ago and I'm gonna start running these at half a bottle a day and see what my results are. I can see there's still issues here but it sounds like it's over there not being enough evidence of testing.

I'm taking my first shot now so I'll keep you guys posted.

Seatle's not a GT fan. That's fine. $160 is peanuts, and IGF scores are unreliable indicators of GH dosing.

Best thing to do is give it a shot yourself. If there's only 100iu in the kit you're still breaking even.
Ya your breaking even by who's standards? If I pay $160 for 270iu and only get 200iu I got ripped off cause I was promised x amount.
I am not saying that's what happening here just addressing your comment of breaking even.

Last edited:
I received one if those kits when he first started back here. I believe it was a 270iu kit. I'm sure G240 will remember but never the less I ordered an igf test literally 20mins ago and I'm gonna start running these at half a bottle a day and see what my results are. I can see there's still issues here but it sounds like it's over there not being enough evidence of testing.

I'm taking my first shot now so I'll keep you guys posted.
Correction it's a 290iu kit. So almost 15iu daily for 20 days and I'll test on day 20.

Another thing that makes me wonder, is why did GT send @fodsod the kit he tested (igf) for free? Maybe cuz he knew the results may be poor???? Hence avoiding a refund! Since GT has proven he back tracks on past refunds. Just sayin....

Yeah I'm splitting the bottle over 5 days so a little over 5iu each day and I'm falling asleep in the car, at my desk, on the couch, Etc. I'm getting a solid 9 hours of sleep everyday and still falling asleep randomly in public. Crazy!

Another thing that makes me wonder, is why did GT send @fodsod the kit he tested (igf) for free? Maybe cuz he knew the results may be poor???? Hence avoiding a refund! Since GT has proven he back tracks on past refunds. Just sayin....
Because he's one of the most well-known members here and he wanted his feedback. Why don't you take a break from this thread brother, you haven't contributed anything to it and you're not participating in GH anyway so why don't you let the rest of us who are actually contributing and taking the stuff talk it out here. Your concerns have been duly noted, thank you for bringing all that up.

Because he's one of the most well-known members here and he wanted his feedback. Why don't you take a break from this thread brother, you haven't contributed anything to it and you're not participating in GH anyway so why don't you let the rest of us who are actually contributing and taking the stuff talk it out here. Your concerns have been duly noted, thank you for bringing all that up.
Only person that needs too take a break is you defending this guy. Nuff said!

Holy shit.

At 10 ius I was more asleep than alive, can't imagine doing 15.
Ya I don't get many sides but we're about to find out. Lol
I may get a little tired but my job is so physically demanding it makes me untired, if that makes sense. Almost wakes me right up.

I'm gonna need to get caught up on this thread. About 200posts behind.

Another GH source you are buddying up to? Did you give him the story of your endocrinologist mother again to try and make sure he gives you good GH? Or your Dad?

You dont honestly think someone is going to stop posting because you said so do you? You have been here long enough to know that is idiotic to think.

Ya I don't get many sides but we're about to find out. Lol
I may get a little tired but my job is so physically demanding it makes me untired, if that makes sense. Almost wakes me right up.

I'm gonna need to get caught up on this thread. About 200posts behind.
Gotcha.

I sit at desk half a day, easily dozed off dozens of times back then.

Ya your breaking even by who's standards? If I pay $160 for 270iu and only get 200iu I got ripped off cause I was promised x amount.
I am not saying that's what happening here just addressing your comment of breaking even.

My comment was solely based on the risk of getting one promo kit vs not giving it a shot and spitting from the sideline. I suspect most testers would abandon ship if their results are unfavorable, but even if there's no refund forthcoming, at least they're not that much out of pocket compared to buying a generic 100iu kit. It's not like the promo will continue indefinitely. If you get an underdosed kit at the normal price it's obviously not kosher.

Anyways...we can debate this til the cows come home :) I won't do any further canvassing until my bloodwork is in :p