[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Started @godt240 27iu kit this week. I’ve had no red welts, that is all I can report.
I am not susceptible to any of the typical GH sides so I cannot say anything to that unless something appears after running this batch for a bit.

I think everything is coming into the light He’s been lying about the dosage. And other sources don’t trust him so what does that tell you. Including the underdosed IGF levels with guys running a high dose clearly tells me again as I believed that these are cheap generic blue tops.

I think everything is coming into the light He’s been lying about the dosage. And other sources don’t trust him so what does that tell you. Including the underdosed IGF levels with guys running a high dose clearly tells me again as I believed that these are cheap generic blue tops.

Why don't you do everyone a favour and kill yourself? Fuck me dead mate - you're as dumb as a plank :D

The haters must be the ones that got scammed I did too first time and it was my last. I’m dumb because I’m pointing out the fact that this guys is scamming people okay genius thanks for the input. You must obviously have a great job adding fries to every order. Hey, I have some 50iu vials each interested? Keep believing in Santa Claus tell him you want 1000iu kit. Keyboard warriors with little brains = suckers

The haters must be the ones that got scammed I did too first time and it was my last. I’m dumb because I’m pointing out the fact that this guys is scamming people okay genius thanks for the input. You must obviously have a great job adding fries to every order. Hey, I have some 50iu vials each interested? Keep believing in Santa Claus tell him you want 1000iu kit. Keyboard warriors with little brains = suckers

That's a bummer mate. Which batch did you order, and did you request a refund. What did your bloods come back as?

Update: So I have been using GODT GH a few weeks and splitting in 4 doses and it was weak been doing 3 doses and feeling s little more (feels like I’m running standard 3-4iu generic blue tops. I have run 10iu GH before and I could feel it right away water retention, carpel, increased vascularity ect. My girl started it to try it and it left giant painful red welts on her after 3 injections I had to stop she was not happy. I have not had the red welts but my constitution is probably different. Like I said generic blue tops is what these are. You can get the same stuff on alibaba for 50-100 a kit.

Update: So I have been using GODT GH a few weeks and splitting in 4 doses and it was weak been doing 3 doses and feeling s little more (feels like I’m running standard 3-4iu generic blue tops. I have run 10iu GH before and I could feel it right away water retention, carpel, increased vascularity ect. My girl started it to try it and it left giant painful red welts on her after 3 injections I had to stop she was not happy. I have not had the red welts but my constitution is probably different. Like I said generic blue tops is what these are. You can get the same stuff on alibaba for 50-100 a kit.
How much of the vial are you dosing? Is that 3-4 doses a day... a week?

I have to protect my clients, i dont need to report my clients info to u.
many sources buy from me.
best regard
Even though you reported it here first yourself?

You not refuting that your GH is bunk speaks volumes then. Good luck with 24iu gh.

Looks like @Getmusa and PS were right with your product.

Even though you reported it here first yourself?

You not refuting that your GH is bunk speaks volumes then. Good luck with 24iu gh.

Looks like @Getmusa and PS were right with your product.

fuck me then
i stated that the source buy from me, u go to accuse the source then the source accuse me. so i shut up, u insist. then i state that i should protect the client info, then u accuse its bunk. WTF.

fuck me then
i stated that the source buy from me, u go to accuse the source then the source accuse me. so i shut up, u insist. then i state that i should protect the client info, then u accuse its bunk. WTF.

I think it is in fact your GH that he is selling in his 120 kits. What else happened to them? Doesn’t make since really. Hopefully all is well with it thou. I won’t be buying anymore of it. You may have been around a very long time, but you have tons of negative feedback on your product, which to me means poorly made. I’m no expert, but I know enough to say I’m not buying it.

Update: So I have been using GODT GH a few weeks and splitting in 4 doses and it was weak been doing 3 doses and feeling s little more (feels like I’m running standard 3-4iu generic blue tops. I have run 10iu GH before and I could feel it right away water retention, carpel, increased vascularity ect. My girl started it to try it and it left giant painful red welts on her after 3 injections I had to stop she was not happy. I have not had the red welts but my constitution is probably different. Like I said generic blue tops is what these are. You can get the same stuff on alibaba for half. My suspicions were right especially after I got the first package that was dropped shipped from China. GODT has this set up with a generic distributor out of China to dropship GH to clients What you could do yourself on Ali Baba.com

Update: So I have been using GODT GH a few weeks and splitting in 4 doses and it was weak been doing 3 doses and feeling s little more (feels like I’m running standard 3-4iu generic blue tops. I have run 10iu GH before and I could feel it right away water retention, carpel, increased vascularity ect. My girl started it to try it and it left giant painful red welts on her after 3 injections I had to stop she was not happy. I have not had the red welts but my constitution is probably different. Like I said generic blue tops is what these are. You can get the same stuff on alibaba for half. My suspicions were right especially after I got the first package that was dropped shipped from China. GODT has this set up with a generic distributor out of China to dropship GH to clients What you could do yourself on Ali Baba.com

Why do you keep calling it generic blue tops? You realize it just happens to be blue, right? Like he could literally switch it to grey on the next batch and the only thing that would change is the color of the top, it would still be the same gh? Lol

How many times are you going to post the same thing?

i saw all your posting were in this thread. keep saying same things,i asked u for order number several times, u never replied.

if u really do have my gh, pls send one vial to the lab for analysis, i pay the fee.

I really hope none of this is true about your trial kit of gh @godt240 !! I have had nothing but good experiences with you even in the past when people were having problems with the red welts. I just started my trial kit about two weeks ago and l got one red welt on the first vial but I think it was because I didn’t reconstitute it with enough bac. After I added more to it and the same on the nextvial I no longer have had another issue. I’m splitting one vial into seven days. That being said at 29 iu a vial I should be running an little over 4 iu a day. So far the sides are the same as any gh I’ve ran at that dose. Numb hands, little bloat, and muscles starting to hold water looking more full. The deep sleep hasn’t started yet nor the fat loss but I haven’t been back on it long enough to notice bit either. Will draw and post bloods of igf1 after I get back home from work at the end of the month.

I'm just going to put this out there. I see a lot of good and a lot of bad in this thread BUT I don't see anyone else posting blood work to back up their opinions either way. I read a lot of "going to get bloods" but almost no one does.

Post some actual results then talk about your sides. Sleep, lethargy and so on are objective at best and mean ZERO to the rest of the readers.

i saw all your posting were in this thread. keep saying same things,i asked u for order number several times, u never replied.

if u really do have my gh, pls send one vial to the lab for analysis, i pay the fee.
Turns out he's a rep for another lab