[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Sorry I only trust Millard’s test results not random photoshopped copies floating around the net. And still no I don’t believe there is only two guys on the internet that have 24iu vials that’s just BS I don’t by it and no one else can get them because the factory makes them special for those two guys. Sorry that doesn’t jive with me or anyone else who has a brain.

Sorry I only trust Millard’s test results not random photoshopped copies floating around the net. And still no I don’t believe there is only two guys on the internet that have 24iu vials that’s just BS I don’t by it and no one else can get them because the factory makes them special for those two guys. Sorry that doesn’t jive with me or anyone else who has a brain.

Guess you’ll never be satisfied since anabolic lab only tests steroids and not HGH. Why don’t you send one of yours off blind. Pop the top off so it can’t be recognized. He’ll know it’s growth but will have to test for units. This is what I would do if I used growth

Edit: Technically only one source has them. They are being resold to Pharmasource

I agree if Millard is willing I’ll send him a vial I don’t care. If he PM’s no problem I’ll send it out ASAP !

You guys have to agree that test results are hokey at best photoshop nonsense. That’s like the certificate of authenticity you get from Chinese sources means nothing.

If I were you guys I wouldn’t order till GODT fesses up or provided money for Millard to have it tested I’m sure he can send bitcoin.
If he fesses up then buy as much as you want but me personally I won’t buy till he admits it he’s been BS you guys about the dosage.

If you guys don’t care your getting scammed they buy away I have no interest either way if you or don’t but just saying Meso is about keeping it real and right now I think we’ve been suckered.

Gotta love those junior members that apparently know everything when they're obviously suffering from some severe mental deficiencies. If you want to call bullshit on someone, you need to do it with proof. You don't just say, "No. I can't believe it because I'm not educated enough to know whether or not its possible. So I'm just assuming it's not."

Go order a fucking kit and send it in for random testing or SHUT THE FUCK UP! The shit is dirt cheap, so don't say you can't afford to spend the few bucks on it. And if you can't afford it. Get off your phone and get a fucking life.

OK guys. Here's some info. for you. Full disclosure, Godt240 contacted me and asked if I would use and review one of his 290iu kits. I did not pay for the kit but I did pay for the testing. I did contact Godt240 in advance to let him know the results and give him notice that I was going to be posting this review soon.

I ran it at 9.6 ius everyday split into a.m. and p.m. injections for 30 days. I've only been running test cyp and mast for the time on the GH, so nothing that could affect the test results. My liver values are the same as they have been during all my other testing.

I had the IGF pulled at the end of week 3 (25 days into the run). Unfortunately, the IGF only came back at 449. Recently, I had a 440 with only 4ius of generic Alibaba GH and 50mgs of mk677 about 4 months ago.

Obviously, I was expecting high 500's into low 600's at 9+uis ed as that's what I've seen previously at that level of dosing. I'm not sure what the issue was but the results are not what they should have been. Maybe the kit was degraded from the shipping or some other causation. The disks were broken and not uniform in most of the vials so it had a rough trip.

I will say, it did not give me welts or any other issues. The vacuum seal was good on all of the vials. It mixed as it should and looked correct. The side effects and IGF results were about the same as I'd see at around 5-6 ius ed. My only conclusion at this point is that the vials were most likely dosed closer to 15-18 ius or degraded down to that level.

I'm switching back to my Alibaba GH and running it at 8uis ed and I'm going to re-test in 3 weeks to get a comparison between the two.

igf god240.gif

That’s what I’m talking about exactly it’s unproven. I am the consumer screw that crap do you have to prove when you buy a product if its real ? no it’s the sellers job to do that not mine. Do I need to prove that I’m eating 100% organic ground beef? No the seller already has done with proper testing, fda approval ect. It’s not my job to prove these generic blue tops are not this BS photoshopped fake ass lab results seriously. It’s the sellers and as of right now like I said I’ll send in the sample. GODT contacting people that’s BS again some funny business going on as usual.
I stand with my statement these are plain old 10iu or 12iu at best generic blue tops.
Like I said, you all have been lied to but you all wear rose colored glasses like dummies believe some communist ball licker from China to be an honest guy are you freaking kidding me. GTFO.
So again it’s all lies from the start.
BTW brother please post a link to your Alibaba guy it’s public knowledge listed in there site we would all appreciate that, your getting same IGF levels as cheap blue tops. This GODT been running game on you guys and I’m surprised you motley cock suckers didn’t bust his balls from the start with this 240iu crap and phony as test results.

Fossod is running 4iu generic and getting the same results of 9iu GODT you know what that tells me it’s gnwric blue tops. That’s all there is to it.

OK guys. Here's some info. for you. Full disclosure, Godt240 contacted me and asked if I would use and review one of his 290iu kits. I did not pay for the kit but I did pay for the testing. I did contact Godt240 in advance to let him know the results and give him notice that I was going to be posting this review soon.

I ran it at 9.6 ius everyday split into a.m. and p.m. injections for 30 days. I've only been running test cyp and mast for the time on the GH, so nothing that could affect the test results. My liver values are the same as they have been during all my other testing.

I had the IGF pulled at the end of week 3 (25 days into the run). Unfortunately, the IGF only came back at 449. Recently, I had a 440 with only 4ius of generic Alibaba GH and 50mgs of mk677 about 4 months ago.

Obviously, I was expecting high 500's into low 600's at 9+uis ed as that's what I've seen previously at that level of dosing. I'm not sure what the issue was but the results are not what they should have been. Maybe the kit was degraded from the shipping or some other causation. The disks were broken and not uniform in most of the vials so it had a rough trip.

I will say, it did not give me welts or any other issues. The vacuum seal was good on all of the vials. It mixed as it should and looked correct. The side effects and IGF results were about the same as I'd see at around 5-6 ius ed. My only conclusion at this point is that the vials were most likely dosed closer to 15-18 ius or degraded down to that level.

I'm switching back to my Alibaba GH and running it at 8uis ed and I'm going to re-test in 3 weeks to get a comparison between the two.

View attachment 100034
Got a one spare vial by any chance?

Got a one spare vial by any chance?
I don't unfortunately. I tried to use all of it at of it and wait to test very close to the end to ensure the highest score possible. At the dosing I followed it was 30 days exactly.

So your saying I paid 320 for 2 Startropin Kits, when I could have paid 160 for a 270 kit? So Startropin is selling GodTropin at twice the cost? That’s FUCKED UP. I don’t even want the shit. I got 240iu Startropin/GodTropin for sale!!! This shit is not proven to be consistent or I would have bought a fucking GodTropin kit. SMH

I don't unfortunately. I tried to use all of it at of it and wait to test very close to the end to ensure the highest score possible. At the dosing I followed it was 30 days exactly.
Thank you.

Had you had one, I'd try to verify hypotheses "Maybe the kit was degraded from the shipping or some other causation. The disks were broken and not uniform in most of the vials so it had a rough trip. " and " My only conclusion at this point is that the vials were most likely dosed closer to 15-18 ius or degraded down to that level. ".

Because honestly, I have yet to see an unreconstitued GH to be affected by transportation.

I’m definitely getting welts at every injection site. Looks like nobody else here is getting them. This is my first gh run and I have the usual sides like slightly swollen/stiff hands and mild cts after three weeks of use.

I have not pulled bloods yet.