[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

So eventually managed to do bloods. 4iu pinned at 6pm (normal schedule) and blood drawn at noon the next day.

As I mentioned before I'm a poor responder to GH, so don't draw too many conclusions.

oVQULFi.jpg

IYpqCXh.jpg

I'll repeat these once I'm off the godtropin - did not get a baseline beforehand.
Just for clarification, why do you assume you are a bad responder if you do not have baseline levels?

So eventually managed to do bloods. 4iu pinned at 6pm (normal schedule) and blood drawn at noon the next day.

As I mentioned before I'm a poor responder to GH, so don't draw too many conclusions.

oVQULFi.jpg

IYpqCXh.jpg

I'll repeat these once I'm off the godtropin - did not get a baseline beforehand.

IGF of 20? Yeah GodT is gonna be a no for me Dawg...

He was supposed to get blood drawn at 4 hours, he missed the peak
I see what your sayin but shouldn’t the igf be still elevated a bit higher? None the less there is HGH since he’s on the higher end and he stated he doesn’t respond normally.

@Brolloks have you used other generics? Is this the norm for the others as well?

How much bac water you puttin in each small vial? 2ml?

@Brolloks have you used other generics? Is this the norm for the others as well?

How much bac water you puttin in each small vial? 2ml?

Not first time using generics, no. Being from Oz our choices are more limited and probably a bit better controlled. The previous brand I used and did the blood tests on was definitely GTG.

Reconstituted the 290iu kit with 2.9ml of bacstat. Like I said, I expected less than stellar results and nobody should use them to draw too many conclusions other than that I do not respond well.

I had fairly serious head trauma 15 years ago around the pituitary gland, and have also been diagnosed with a fatty liver.

I didn't repeat the 10iu 4 hours before blood draw because I'm only really interested in IGF values and consider it a more accurate marker of HGH quality.

Is someone able to tell me what is going on here ?
Is godt 240 a viable source or the hgh is not good ?

Sponsors