[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

I have definitely put on size. Can't gain any fat but I'm trying like hell. I eat as clean as possible till the end of the day when I'll start making Breyers protein ice cream shakes with egg whites to hit my daily calories. Lol
Like I mentioned before my PR is 189 and I'm 186 20 days in. Need to stick with Lantus and just use the log in the afternoon.
What’s your thoughts on mk677 @TRT ?

What’s your thoughts on mk677 @TRT ?
I've used it but wasn't using it alone so can't really say. After this 15iu run I'll be using that and TRT dose of Test so I'll see how it goes. I do think it's something essential that I'll use in my "off cycle" if you wanna call it off at all. Lol

What’s sparingly on serotosm, @penche?
I’d love to get my hands on some and try pharma but I just can’t let go of that kinda money lol
Man I hear you. Finally got rid of a car note so that helped with $$$. I will use 2-3iu of the sero mainly for fat loss and well being like yourself.
I have definitely put on size. Can't gain any fat but I'm trying like hell. I eat as clean as possible till the end of the day when I'll start making Breyers protein ice cream shakes with egg whites to hit my daily calories. Lol
Like I mentioned before my PR is 189 and I'm 186 20 days in. Need to stick with Lantus and just use the log in the afternoon.
I started hating when I read ice cream lol. I havnt had any sugar in awhile. Keep us posted brotha. Tag me if u start a log

Man I hear you. Finally got rid of a car note so that helped with $$$. I will use 2-3iu of the sero mainly for fat loss and well being like yourself.

I started hating when I read ice cream lol. I havnt had any sugar in awhile. Keep us posted brotha. Tag me if u start a log
I will. 67g of carbs and 60g of protein right before bed. Lol

I will. 67g of carbs and 60g of protein right before bed. Lol
Tried to post funny pic to your response on carbs. I failed lol. You’re asshole for sharing those many carbs you consumed plain and simple lol!

Is anyone else having multiple vials without vacuum? I got a 270 kit when they were promo. Was running 2.7 ius a day and then went to 4 and have been on that dose since.

Is anyone else having multiple vials without vacuum? I got a 270 kit when they were promo. Was running 2.7 ius a day and then went to 4 and have been on that dose since.

I’ve used three vials from a 270iu kit - all had a strong vacuum so far.

Will update if that changes

TenPin

I had no idea that thread turned into what it did. That dudes starting to piss me off.
I gotcha sorry I was a little over zealous I brought up getting pharma pens to avoid all this cheap GH like I said I got his stuff too not impressed at all. Most of the bloods I have seen are not the best. Do as you want best of luck.

As well as these StarTropins. Most vacuum I’ve seen yet.

The Startropin had a vac as well but I mixed them with a 5ml syringe and the GOT 1ml syringe ( I just got the 5ml syringes as I started to mix my own BAC water) so it’s hard to say if it was stronger / weaker or the same.

I could mix two side by side I guess but not sure how accurate any result would be (or what I would do with a months worth of mixed HCG )

I’ve used three vials from a 270iu kit - all had a strong vacuum so far.

Will update if that changes

TenPin
Huh, well I guess mine are the only ones? Some of the caps were easy to spin. Even the ones with a solid crimp had no vacuum. Not all, 3 out of 8. Satisfaction guarantee? Not feeling to satisfied if mine are the only ones without vacuum. Js

Just wanted to update a few on here that have been asking about my return to juice and gh after a long long long layoff.

So, last week I started GT's special kit of like 27 iu's a vial allegedly.

My IGF-1 levels off all exogenous GH is around 96 ug/L.

I reconstituted GT's vials with 2ml water and have been taking 20 units in the morning around 6am.

I will run for 2 weeks and try to get labs done to see where I am. I will report back here. No red welts or any other issues besides stiff hands and some weight gain.

mands

I gotcha sorry I was a little over zealous I brought up getting pharma pens to avoid all this cheap GH like I said I got his stuff too not impressed at all. Most of the bloods I have seen are not the best. Do as you want best of luck.

Pharma pens? The crap you were trying to swing was clearly fake.

Just wanted to update a few on here that have been asking about my return to juice and gh after a long long long layoff.

So, last week I started GT's special kit of like 27 iu's a vial allegedly.

My IGF-1 levels off all exogenous GH is around 96 ug/L.

I reconstituted GT's vials with 2ml water and have been taking 20 units in the morning around 6am.

I will run for 2 weeks and try to get labs done to see where I am. I will report back here. No red welts or any other issues besides stiff hands and some weight gain.

mands
20 ius a day? you're really going all in. How'd you come up with that dose