[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Here is a follow up on my IGF-1 test. They came back at 312. I am running 20 units and mixing the vials as 20 iu vials. I will mix with 2.4 ml on next vials.

All good so far.

mands

Attachments

• IGF-1results.pdf
    32.7 KB · Views: 18
Here is a follow up on my IGF-1 test. They came back at 312. I am running 20 units and mixing the vials as 20 iu vials. I will mix with 2.4 ml on next vials.

All good so far.

mands
Good number, thanks for testing

All good so far.

mands

Thanks mands! Good to see some feedback on these.
I’ve been mixing as 10ius and running 4ius a day. Might dilute further going forward.

All good so far.

mands
Thank you for posting

Instead of Source Dick riding, I’ll call this Member Dick Riding. Carry On...
Oh no you please carry on with all that you do here for meso. Thanks for your support and all the quality posts you have written since you arrived...

Always a pleasure to read your posts.

mands

All good so far.

mands
thanks for your blood test, thanks for what u did for this community, we really appreciate it and much respect.

so to be clear about your protocol. i sent the kit 270iu, its 27iu per vial, u mixed it with 2ml, and u run 20 units, that is 1/10, so u run 2.7iu per day, after 2 weeks, u run blood test.
your baseline is 96, now its 312. all is correct?

so i think the result is correct considering 27iu per vial. what u guys think ?

last promo for Christmas:
270iu kit, 200$ per kit. 40$ shipping cost per order. after Christmas, the price will change.

for any member who runs the blood test, i will refund the lab's fees.just encourage the members to run blood test for the community, instead of running mouth

best regard

thanks for your blood test, thanks for what u did for this community, we really appreciate it and much respect.

so to be clear about your protocol. i sent the kit 270iu, its 27iu per vial, u mixed it with 2ml, and u run 20 units, that is 1/10, so u run 2.7iu per day, after 2 weeks, u run blood test.
your baseline is 96, now its 312. all is correct?

so i think the result is correct considering 27iu per vial. what u guys think ?
Yes all is correct. It's hard to tell without actually running an analysis but from my other blood test and scoring I would say right around 24-27 iu's.

I will actually dose the next vials at 27 iu's and reconstitute with 2.7ml water. Then will draw blood test again if other members would like me to do so. That would give us a better idea.

mands

Yes all is correct. It's hard to tell without actually running an analysis but from my other blood test and scoring I would say right around 24-27 iu's.

I will actually dose the next vials at 27 iu's and reconstitute with 2.7ml water. Then will draw blood test again if other members would like me to do so. That would give us a better idea.

mands

considering its 27iu per vial, so u run 2.7iu per day, if its 24iu per vial, so u run 2.4iu per day, 2 weeks, IGF1 is from 96 to 312, i think its in the range.

if u can do more blood test or analysis, thats great. and i will refund u all labs fees.

best regard

considering its 27iu per vial, so u run 2.7iu per day, if its 24iu per vial, so u run 2.4iu per day, 2 weeks, IGF1 is from 96 to 312, i think its in the range.

if u can do more blood test or analysis, thats great. and i will refund u all labs fees.

best regard

@godt240 - what is the exact test you need to run - there seem to be a few or maybe I’m miss understanding

The place I normally use has
Growth Hormone
IGF 1
IGF BP3

best regard
I will do another test at 2.7 ml mix and run 20 units for another week and test.

No need to refund me on my testing at all.
@godt240 - what is the exact test you need to run - there seem to be a few or maybe I’m miss understanding

Growth Hormone
IGF 1
IGF BP3
Just IGF-1 will work.

mands

Pharma pens? The crap you were trying to swing was clearly fake.
Bro nothing fake about it just like I said have extra since I have a hookup for pharma. pharma is always a lot but at this point I have gone through maybe 20 different generics over the years that’s why I’m just done with all the crap generics out there (this why I was crisizing GODT bs claims) and all the promises and the constant kindergarten taking bloods, reading boards ect. You pay twice when you try to be a cheap ass. You waste more time and energy with generic crap then getting a simple pen for $200 of 36iu pharma quality, good results. You may have to use a little less but I don’t see any pros here and they shoot 20+ a day. No one said buying gear is cheap but to have good pharma for me solves the problem.

Bro nothing fake about it just like I said have extra since I have a hookup for pharma. pharma is always a lot but at this point I have gone through maybe 20 different generics over the years that’s why I’m just done with all the crap generics out there (this why I was crisizing GODT bs claims) and all the promises and the constant kindergarten taking bloods, reading boards ect. You pay twice when you try to be a cheap ass. You waste more time and energy with generic crap then getting a simple pen for $200 of 36iu pharma quality, good results. You may have to use a little less but I don’t see any pros here and they shoot 20+ a day. No one said buying gear is cheap but to have good pharma for me solves the problem.
Plenty of non crap generics out there. You must be looking on alibaba or some other sourcing center? I can think of 5 brands right now that I wouldn't hesitate to run that compares to pharm grade. So, not really getting your "pay twice" statement?

If you are paying $5.55 an iu for Pharma you are getting ripped off anyways. Plenty of pharm grade GH out there for $3.5 an iu.

Sounds like you got it all figured out though.

You really think pros are running 20 iu's of pharm grade a day lol. Don't answer that because you don't have a clue.

mands

Plenty of non crap generics out there. You must be looking on alibaba or some other sourcing center? I can think of 5 brands right now that I wouldn't hesitate to run that compares to pharm grade. So, not really getting your "pay twice" statement?

If you are paying $5.55 an iu for Pharma you are getting ripped off anyways. Plenty of pharm grade GH out there for $3.5 an iu.

Sounds like you got it all figured out though.

You really think pros are running 20 iu's of pharm grade a day lol. Don't answer that because you don't have a clue.

mands

How would you rate GodT within your top 5?

Growth Hormone
IGF 1
IGF BP3

IGF1 is more accurate, it's more stable. gh serum helps, but it varie by hours, normally it peaks at aroun 3-4 hours after pin
best regard

How would you rate GodT within your top 5?
I really couldn't rank 100% accurately without analyzing them and don't want to promote other generics in GT's thread.

With that said, I could give you my anecdotal experience with IGF-1 scores and what good GH has done over the years to my physique to rank them.

I will post in the GH section for those that are interested.

mands