[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Your delusional you think they are not running 10-20iu a day.
Plenty of non crap generics out there. You must be looking on alibaba or some other sourcing center? I can think of 5 brands right now that I wouldn't hesitate to run that compares to pharm grade. So, not really getting your "pay twice" statement?

If you are paying $5.55 an iu for Pharma you are getting ripped off anyways. Plenty of pharm grade GH out there for $3.5 an iu.

Sounds like you got it all figured out though.

You really think pros are running 20 iu's of pharm grade a day lol. Don't answer that because you don't have a clue.

mands

I’ve been here for years so I know your MO and ass kiss sources for free stuff you may fool the newbies. A few of the older members know about your dick riding sources in private. Yes and pros do use 10-20 all day long its what they can afford. As you know competing is 25% training 25% genetics 25% food 25 % drugs. And if you think you have the secret combination haven’t seen it with your pics, so maybe you need more GH and not cheap shit. There is a difference between an actual name brand created GH. That’s like saying all cars are the same how your yugo working for you.

265 on 5.8iu a day 5 days a week. My numbers have not been good on any HGH so far, next step is to use pharma HGH and get igf checked again. Liver values are in range, everything is in range except testosterone which is high obviously. I can feel it working, fat is melting off hair and nails growing twice as fast, CTS etc. Frustrating.
View attachment 103672
Thanks for posting the results.

The liver is main culprit if GH isn't converting to IGF properly. Anything you have in your lifestyle (high dose orals, regular alcohol consumption, certain other meds, ect...) that has a direct effect on the liver will certainly diminish your results regardless of the brand of GH.

Your delusional you think they are not running 10-20iu a day.

I’ve been here for years so I know your MO and ass kiss sources for free stuff you may fool the newbies. A few of the older members know about your dick riding sources in private. Yes and pros do use 10-20 all day long its what they can afford. As you know competing is 25% training 25% genetics 25% food 25 % drugs. And if you think you have the secret combination haven’t seen it with your pics, so maybe you need more GH and not cheap shit. There is a difference between an actual name brand created GH. That’s like saying all cars are the same how your yugo working for you.
Don't get butt hurt because I just called you out on your false claims.

Hey "I've been here for years dude"! Since you know me so well why don't you show me one thing I received for free from a source and while you're at it why don't you go ahead and get those older members out here and let them tell me how I dick ride sources in private. I will be waiting.

I never said they don't do 10-20 iu's a day of GH. I stated they don't use pharm grade at that much a day. They add in generics you jack leg.

Please let me know how you came up with that ratio for competing genius. Would love to see it.

Go back to sourcing your counterfeit pens of GH sucker. If you don't think the Chinese are flooding the market with all sorts of pharm grade replicas you sir are bright one.

mands

Thanks for posting the results.

The liver is main culprit if GH isn't converting to IGF properly. Anything you have in your lifestyle (high dose orals, regular alcohol consumption, certain other meds, ect...) that has a direct effect on the liver will certainly diminish your results regardless of the brand of GH.
Anadrol 100mg daily at the time and alcohol. No other meds. The more I get into this sport the more I realize I'm going to have to drop the alcohol :( I have some Pharma GH coming so that will be the next step in testing. After that I guess it's going to be a few months no alcohol and then testing again. Not looking forward to that.

Anadrol 100mg daily at the time and alcohol. No other meds. The more I get into this sport the more I realize I'm going to have to drop the alcohol :( I have some Pharma GH coming so that will be the next step in testing. After that I guess it's going to be a few months no alcohol and then testing again. Not looking forward to that.

Using 100 mgs of adol and daily alcohol consumption I’m surprised you got the number you got. If I ran all that I’d have a negative IGF number. Lol

You seem pretty reluctant to want to remove that garbage from your lifestyle. You know you're better off without it. i had a drinking problem years ago, but i honestly hate alcohol now, so i guess it's hard for me to relate.

You seem pretty reluctant to want to remove that garbage from your lifestyle. You know you're better off without it. i had a drinking problem years ago, but i honestly hate alcohol now, so i guess it's hard for me to relate.
It's definitely ingrained in my lifestyle. My father had me drinking or at least trying expensive Scotch at the age of 12 or so. His reasoning was that "men of substance and of importance all drink Scotch and so you must as well" I have broken the cycle of use/abuse with my children and discourage it's consumption as often as possible around them. It has been easy for me to justify my use because I never have hangovers and therefor I must not have a problem right? LOL.

Don't get butt hurt because I just called you out on your false claims.

Hey "I've been here for years dude"! Since you know me so well why don't you show me one thing I received for free from a source and while you're at it why don't you go ahead and get those older members out here and let them tell me how I dick ride sources in private. I will be waiting.

I never said they don't do 10-20 iu's a day of GH. I stated they don't use pharm grade at that much a day. They add in generics you jack leg.

Please let me know how you came up with that ratio for competing genius. Would love to see it.

Go back to sourcing your counterfeit pens of GH sucker. If you don't think the Chinese are flooding the market with all sorts of pharm grade replicas you sir are bright one.

mands

Secrets shhhhhh don’t blow your cover.

68095B58-B372-4E33-9078-B03A02BCCE10.jpeg 9433B4E3-9B93-4DE6-AD0A-0C163768A0D1.jpeg 591F59B8-327F-4190-9DBC-838CD66892CC.jpeg
Here are my latest test on godt240. Token 7 days ago. Came off a deca test cycle 3 weeks ago. My test is low naturally. But I have high estrogen which is odd as I have no sides. Did my low test and high estrogen interfere with the igf test. Also was estrogen the best test to take or estradiol

View attachment 103756 View attachment 103757 View attachment 103758
Here are my latest test on godt240. Token 7 days ago. Came off a deca test cycle 3 weeks ago. My test is low naturally. But I have high estrogen which is odd as I have no sides. Did my low test and high estrogen interfere with the igf test. Also was estrogen the best test to take or estradiol

Hard to say. You mentioned you suffer from MS. Are you receiving immune suppression therapy?

It's definitely ingrained in my lifestyle. My father had me drinking or at least trying expensive Scotch at the age of 12 or so. His reasoning was that "men of substance and of importance all drink Scotch and so you must as well" I have broken the cycle of use/abuse with my children and discourage it's consumption as often as possible around them. It has been easy for me to justify my use because I never have hangovers and therefor I must not have a problem right? LOL.
To the contrary, you did not break the cycle with your kids by condemning alcohol use. Your actions say otherwise. If they see you drink at all you are telling them it's ok for you to.

View attachment 103756 View attachment 103757 View attachment 103758

You have almost no test. Testosterone increases IGF-1

Testosterone and Estradiol Regulate Free IGF-I, IGFBP-1 and Dimeric IGF-I/IGFBP-1 Concentrations

High levels of E2 suppresses IGF-1. https://eje.bioscientifica.com/downloadpdf/journals/eje/170/3/375.xml The administration of E2 has even been investigated to address acromegaly - Estrogen treatment for acromegaly. - PubMed - NCBI

Most importantly, you suffer from MS and are asking for advice on the internet regarding a very complex disorder.

What medications are you on? Do you use immuno suppressants? What is your weight and mobility like?

Last edited:
HGH - Domestic USA

"I was on the 270. Did 3iu morning and night and t3. Mixed it with 2.4ml RO water."

Is RO water even sterile?? :eek:
Sterile water can have a high parts per million (ppm) of organic contaminants and still be sterile however RO water is 0ppm, same as distilled and typically sterile unless it's ceramic filters are older or compromised. I have a few whole home systems and they test completely sterile so long as you backwash regularly and run bleach around the ceramic membrane once a year or so.