[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Finally got a day off work where I could get my blood drawn for igf-1. I just finished up the entire kit so these numbers are definitely all Godtropin related. By the way a big thank you to Godtropin for supplying me with this free kit to test. I know we had problems in the past but this generosity of yours makes up for it. Let's hope the numbers come back good!
20181220_144700.jpg

Finally got a day off work where I could get my blood drawn for igf-1. I just finished up the entire kit so these numbers are definitely all Godtropin related. By the way a big thank you to Godtropin for supplying me with this free kit to test. I know we had problems in the past but this generosity of yours makes up for it. Let's hope the numbers come back good!
View attachment 103049
Free kits to test don't count for shit. It's called being a gear whore

I thought this source was trash. This was one of the 1st sources I looked into for hgh and EVERYBODY said I was newb thinking this place was real.

Is somebody going to pickup on how they get someone to test and ALL OF A SUDDEN it's good.

Then as we preceed to order we all get fuckddddd.

I thought this source was trash. This was one of the 1st sources I looked into for hgh and EVERYBODY said I was newb thinking this place was real.

Is somebody going to pickup on how they get someone to test and ALL OF A SUDDEN it's good.

That's the chance you take man. It sucks but that's the way it is. A source is only as good as his last batch and transaction.

GT started out ruff and had some issues with quality and consistency and it seems as of now it has corrected itself. That's why we constantly have to keep sources in check and do testing so that the members know.

mands

If I'm not mistaken @Rockclimber bought some previous batches and had some issues so GT replaced it. But, he can answer that better than I can.

mands
That's correct, all the previous kits I purchased gave me welts. My father and wife also suffered from the welts. This new batch was tested by all 3 of us and none of us got welts. A huge improvement. Now I just need to wait for my igf numbers to come in a few days.

I dont have special kit for the members to test, i always send random kit to anyone.

since 4 months, i state that go to run blood test, instend of running mouth, and i pay the lab fees. i hope everyone run the blood test, so u can check the source all the time.
best regard

Free kits to test don't count for shit. It's called being a gear whore

last year, he got 2 kits, both he and his father got good result on blood tests, but they got red welt,and he shared the bad experience here.
this year, i offer him free kit for test, thats it.

That's correct, all the previous kits I purchased gave me welts. My father and wife also suffered from the welts. This new batch was tested by all 3 of us and none of us got welts. A huge improvement. Now I just need to wait for my igf numbers to come in a few days.
Thought it was your father and mother running this hgh. Not to mention, how many kits we talking for 3 people. This is why anytime free gets mentioned around here, red flags get raised

Bro nothing fake about it just like I said have extra since I have a hookup for pharma. pharma is always a lot but at this point I have gone through maybe 20 different generics over the years that’s why I’m just done with all the crap generics out there (this why I was crisizing GODT bs claims) and all the promises and the constant kindergarten taking bloods, reading boards ect. You pay twice when you try to be a cheap ass. You waste more time and energy with generic crap then getting a simple pen for $200 of 36iu pharma quality, good results. You may have to use a little less but I don’t see any pros here and they shoot 20+ a day. No one said buying gear is cheap but to have good pharma for me solves the problem.
It sounds like your advertising to help yourself sell those, what seems to be knock offs and it's not working. Please reframe from trying any harder then you are. I'm honestly strating to feel embarrassed for you...20 different generics?

Bro nothing fake about it just like I said have extra since I have a hookup for pharma. pharma is always a lot but at this point I have gone through maybe 20 different generics over the years that’s why I’m just done with all the crap generics out there (this why I was crisizing GODT bs claims) and all the promises and the constant kindergarten taking bloods, reading boards ect. You pay twice when you try to be a cheap ass. You waste more time and energy with generic crap then getting a simple pen for $200 of 36iu pharma quality, good results. You may have to use a little less but I don’t see any pros here and they shoot 20+ a day. No one said buying gear is cheap but to have good pharma for me solves the problem.

Don't bro me. I'm not related to idiots.

This is the crap you tried to sell - http://yard-med.pro/our-people/ (OUR PEOPLE – Yard Limited). If the company needs to copy and alter the profiles of real people, it makes it fake long before one would even bother to test their products.

I really hope noone was stupid enough to get scammed by your various ventures to rip meso off.

Thought it was your father and mother running this hgh. Not to mention, how many kits we talking for 3 people. This is why anytime free gets mentioned around here, red flags get raised

I believe he said (it’s been a while ago) it wasn’t his mother because she’s an Endo and didn’t want to do generics.

I believe he said (it’s been a while ago) it wasn’t his mother because she’s an Endo and didn’t want to do generics.
doesn't matter, the fact he got free kits means his testing is irrelevant

265 on 5.8iu a day 5 days a week. My numbers have not been good on any HGH so far, next step is to use pharma HGH and get igf checked again. Liver values are in range, everything is in range except testosterone which is high obviously. I can feel it working, fat is melting off hair and nails growing twice as fast, CTS etc. Frustrating.
20190102_153811.jpg

265 on 5.8iu a day 5 days a week. My numbers have not been good on any HGH so far, next step is to use pharma HGH and get igf checked again. Liver values are in range, everything is in range except testosterone which is high obviously. I can feel it working, fat is melting off hair and nails growing twice as fast, CTS etc. Frustrating.
View attachment 103672
You should definetly run true pharmaceutical to see what your numbers are. You drop a ton of coin on generics and keep testing low. So I think it's worth the money.

View attachment 103672
What was the timing protocol for this test and others you’ve done. Is the dose split and how much time after injection till the blood is drawn?