[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

You are all talking about doing test since months and nobody have posts 1 actually.

Can someone have a proof that godt240 is good mats ?

Thank you

20 ius a day? you're really going all in. How'd you come up with that dose
Hey big guy. No just 20 units on the slin pin so basically depending on what the vial is dosed at around 2 iu's.

I did go back and look at my natural IGF-1 levels and I was at 95.

mands

Hey big guy. No just 20 units on the slin pin so basically depending on what the vial is dosed at around 2 iu's.

I did go back and look at my natural IGF-1 levels and I was at 95.

mands
ooooohhhhhh lol

Just sent in my test kit. Not sure who's long I have to wait since this is.my first time but we'll see.
what have you thought about the whole process up to this point. did you draw your own blood

what have you thought about the whole process up to this point. did you draw your own blood
Ya they send a finger poke like a lancet device but on steroids! Shit has to be painful. I didn't want to use it so I drew my own blood and dropped it on. Worked better. Used an insulin syringe.
Process as in? The 15iu cycle I'm running or just this kit?

Ya they send a finger poke like a lancet device but on steroids! Shit has to be painful. I didn't want to use it so I drew my own blood and dropped it on. Worked better. Used an insulin syringe.
Process as in? The 15iu cycle I'm running or just this kit?
the kit, how much blood did you have to draw. and was wondering how the sides of 15 iu a day were treating you.

the kit, how much blood did you have to draw. and was wondering how the sides of 15 iu a day were treating you.
About half a CC. You needed 16 big drops of blood and they have to be right in the middle or it won't read it I guess.

I was just really tired for the first 2 weeks which I expected.

About half a CC. You needed 16 big drops of blood and they have to be right in the middle or it won't read it I guess.

I was just really tired for the first 2 weeks which I expected.
nice, sides in terms of numb hands and sleeping get out of control for me starting at 4 iu

nice, sides in terms of numb hands and sleeping get out of control for me starting at 4 iu
Ya I'm surprised I don't cause in the very beginning when first tried GH I got the numbs hands and all. Now even after a long break I get a little tired but that's it. This last time I took 3 months off and then started at 15iu one day and got just tiredness.
I really wanna start a thread about this. Even I'm surprised by what I'm seeing.

Dude I was doin 6ius every other day and it wasn’t fitting into my schedule so I went down to 5ius (5 on 2 off) and my hands stayed tight and swollen feeling. I went back down to 4ius and it’s where I’m more comfortable at. My right pointer and middle finger stay numb and tingling but I can manage with it. I also been reconstituting the last couple of vials at 29ius. I’m enjoying my first hgh run. I’m about 4 months in, Started with a kit of black tops, now on GodT (halfway through a kit) and have a couple black top kits left. I originally planned on a 6 month run but now I’m reconsidering staying on for a year lol.
I’m blasting atm. I’m 8 weeks in on my bulk. I’m heavier on the scales than ever before at a lean 209lbs. (Goal was 210lbs) I’m really enjoying the fullness look.
Just figured I’d drop an update on my personal experience so far.

Have you guys ever experienced joint and muscle pain everywhere from gh use? I underestimated the strength of these and was dosing about 5-6iu a day. It's my first gh run so I was only expecting the stiff hands/cts/numbness but I had extreme hip and shoulder stiffness and pretty bad overall muscle pain closer to the tendon area and where it ties into bone.

I lowered the dose and have also been rotating in other brands and it's subsiding. I was definitely thrown off by the pain though.