[Source] GODTROPIN--HGH promo: satisfaction guaranteed or refund

Btw, how's the high dose hgh cycle treating you
I'm not tired anymore. I blood test tomorrow morning and then im gonna do one vial a day of the Meditrope for 2 more months. Also gonna change out 350mg of test for 400mg of NPP and see where it goes.
I have gained so much weight. Lol

I'm not tired anymore. I blood test tomorrow morning and then im gonna do one vial a day of the Meditrope for 2 more months. Also gonna change out 350mg of test for 400mg of NPP and see where it goes.
Dang bro a vial a day? What’s your current weight?

How are the sides, 3 ius a day for me, feel great, but my hands are numb.

Dang bro a vial a day? What’s your current weight?
186lbs. I have a small frame so a little weight is actually a lot for me. 189 is my record and I'm only 20 days in. This is gonna be interesting to say the least.
How are the sides, 3 ius a day for me, feel great, but my hands are numb.
I have no side effects except being a little tired for the first 2 weeks when I start. This time I was SO tired but all is good now. Very very little water weight.

186lbs. I have a small frame so a little weight is actually a lot for me. 189 is my record and I'm only 20 days in. This is gonna be interesting to say the least. I have no side effects except being a little tired for the first 2 weeks when I start. This time I was SO tired but all is good now. Very very little water weight.
What have you been running the past 20 days 10iu?
I’m interested in how this works, I don’t have the balls nor funds to run gh that high lol

What have you been running the past 20 days 10iu?
I’m interested in how this works, I don’t have the balls nor funds to run gh that high lol
No 15ius. I may make a thread on it. To much to really say and it's kinda early.

You definitely should, that’s interesting. How long do you plan to run it at that dose?
Well Im done tomrw morning with a kit of Godt so that's 20 days. Then I have 2 kits of blacks and 8 150iu kits from Puretropin so maybe 3-4 months? I'll see how I feel since I'm running 700mg of test now and switching test for NPP later...like in a few days. Haha

Well Im done tomrw morning with a kit of Godt so that's 20 days. Then I have 2 kits of blacks and 8 150iu kits from Puretropin so maybe 3-4 months? I'll see how I feel since I'm running 700mg of test now and switching test for NPP later...like in a few days. Haha
If you run a log I’m in to keep track. That’s wild, I wouldn’t be able to function from what I’d assume the lethargy would be like. I’ve been on 2iu for roughly two months, no goal in mind other than the “well-being” effects

If you run a log I’m in to keep track. That’s wild, I wouldn’t be able to function from what I’d assume the lethargy would be like. I’ve been on 2iu for roughly two months, no goal in mind other than the “well-being” effects
That's the only thing I'm gonna use it for after this. I'll make a thread as soon as I start the blacks.

When are you dosing this, and are you using insulin with it? Thank You
I'm doing 15iu as soon as I wake up. Check my insulin. Take 40iu of Lantus the first 10 days. Last 10 days I've been using humalog but it's hard to keep up with cause I have to check my insulin and then shoot x amount according to where I'm at everytime I eat something. Gets hard to keep up with when I'm at work.

I'm doing 15iu as soon as I wake up. Check my insulin. Take 40iu of Lantus the first 10 days. Last 10 days I've been using humalog but it's hard to keep up with cause I have to check my insulin and then shoot x amount according to where I'm at everytime I eat something. Gets hard to keep up with when I'm at work.

Yeah I definitely wouldn’t have time for all that. Preciate the info

Haha that’s knarly. How do you like the results? I pulled the plunge on some legit serotism and plan to use it sparringly lol due to price. Curious how lean or build mass the 15iu plus slin has got you. I don’t need stats just how much leaner or mass u put on. I’m curious.

Haha that’s knarly. How do you like the results? I pulled the plunge on some legit serotism and plan to use it sparringly lol due to price. Curious how lean or build mass the 15iu plus slin has got you. I don’t need stats just how much leaner or mass u put on. I’m curious.
What’s sparingly on serotosm, @penche?
I’d love to get my hands on some and try pharma but I just can’t let go of that kinda money lol

I have definitely put on size. Can't gain any fat but I'm trying like hell. I eat as clean as possible till the end of the day when I'll start making Breyers protein ice cream shakes with egg whites to hit my daily calories. Lol
Like I mentioned before my PR is 189 and I'm 186 20 days in. Need to stick with Lantus and just use the log in the afternoon.