Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

just doesn't make sense the shill theory.

Because in this thread, literally only in this thread, are blessed only bad reviews. Clowns dont care about hundreds of positive comments here, dozen of good bloodtests. Just one bad and they start a flame.

Someone who's first post was an introduction and not a T/A review? Isn't it common knowledge here sources have made accounts or gotten their friends to make shill reviews? Which is why no one gives a shit about a new member's input. Case in point myself, I realize my opinion doesn't hold any weight here.

With 21 posts... we don’t know who you are either.

Appreciate your intro though. Keep active here. Good members are needed.

Why do people love so much drama?
This is an European source that can justify the French people, like mistersuit says this is a long thread, just doesn't make sense the shill theory.
Why would they not just post in the forum they supposedly frequent then? Why go out of their way to a forum they dont use to post a positive review? Could it be there is an incentive?

Test e, tested at 384mg/ml. I bought 8 vials. Only pip I get is from doing over 1ml in the quad. Glute injections I’ve done 2ml at a time and no prob. No pip. It’s the sesame oil line

I still like the mig840 carrier oil MUCH more than the sesame. Mig was incredibly smooth.

I have mast p in the sesame oil. Smooth as hell and not a single instance of pip.

I have deca that was tested at like 350mg/ml or so and it’s THICK. Hard to inject even with a 1cc syringe and 25g needle. However, mix it with the mast p and it’s a little easier.

I wish I could have test cyp and mast e in mig oil. Once tested to be close to advertised amounts, I’d buy the shit out of those.
What he said

Because in this thread, literally only in this thread, are blessed only bad reviews. Clowns dont care about hundreds of positive comments here, dozen of good bloodtests. Just one bad and they start a flame.
Wah, wah, wah. Keep trying to play the victim.

You said it though, "only in your thread". It is a reflection of the source. The other quality sources that are professional do not have this issue. But you can keep pointing the finger at everyone else.

Now go see if you can get your pets to come fight your battles for you.

Someone who's first post was an introduction and not a T/A review? Isn't it common knowledge here sources have made accounts or gotten their friends to make shill reviews? Which is why no one gives a shit about a new member's input. Case in point myself, I realize my opinion doesn't hold any weight here.

What would you like to know? I've been a customer with Taylormade for many years until his recent disappearance, especially a EU domestic ephedrine source is hard to find these days. Came here from SST as they haven't any good EU sources. I'm not here to chat really, just for the sources, but I've competed in BB here in Germany before, feel free to message me if you want pictures for verification or to clear up whatever problem you seem to have.

What would you like to know? I've been a customer with Taylormade for many years until his recent disappearance, especially a EU domestic ephedrine source is hard to find these days. Came here from SST as they haven't any good EU sources. I'm not here to chat really, just for the sources, but I've competed in BB here in Germany before, feel free to message me if you want pictures for verification or to clear up whatever problem you seem to have.

What a great response

I remember I used to get PIP from different sources and I realized for the most part, it was MY FAULT. I under estimated the significance is using alcohol to sanitize the lid of the vial before filling the syringe. I've never had ANY PIP...not a problem ever again, since doing this religously EVERY SINGLE TIME. Whether its TEST-E, TEST-C, TREN-E, ANDRO MIX, NANDROLONE-C...no PIP. For the people complaining about PIP, ensure you are prepping/sanitizing religously every single time.

All it takes is for you to contaminate the vial one time and that's it, you will have nasty PIP, if not an infection.

Hope this helps.

I don’t think that in a 900-pages long thread Pharmasource needs one week old shills.

I’d say any feedback is appreciated @gearwolf .

Brief question: I made a lot of researches and I found that vision problems with Nolva are quite common, but I didn’t notice any issue, any other like me?

Hi, i had more floaters than usual while taking nolva. Except from that i had a host of other side effects. I cannot tolerate novla at all but i do fine with ralox.

No problem with you personally. If you are in DE you probably know the same circle of guys I know. If you read my intro im also living in Germany. It must be a different atmosphere in this thread. The threads i usually frequent are pretty hostile to new members opinions...

Hi guys. Checked stock and some LAST PIECES IN SALE

1 x Aromasin Pfizer / 40,-
1 x Artvigil armodafinil 10x150mg / 15,-
1 x Pharmastar Letrzol 100x2,5mg / 40,-
10amp SWISS drosta PRO / 30,-
40tbl ADIPEX pharma grade phentermine / 40,-
2 x DB helios ( inj. clen ) / 20,-
3boxes Letrozol Sandoz / 60,-
3 vials ARL tren enan / 60,-
30 amp PRIMUS RAY testo PROP / 50,-
40amp PRIMUS RAY Nandro DECA / 100,-
10 vial MAGNUS nandro DECA / 150,-
140amp PRIMUS RAY nandro NPP / 200,- USD
14 vial ARL inj. OXYMETHOLONE / 140,- USD

Test e, tested at 384mg/ml. I bought 8 vials. Only pip I get is from doing over 1ml in the quad. Glute injections I’ve done 2ml at a time and no prob. No pip. It’s the sesame oil line

I still like the mig840 carrier oil MUCH more than the sesame. Mig was incredibly smooth.

I have mast p in the sesame oil. Smooth as hell and not a single instance of pip.

I have deca that was tested at like 350mg/ml or so and it’s THICK. Hard to inject even with a 1cc syringe and 25g needle. However, mix it with the mast p and it’s a little easier.

I wish I could have test cyp and mast e in mig oil. Once tested to be close to advertised amounts, I’d buy the shit out of those.

There is definite pip with his 384/mg test e. Doesn't matter if it's heated up and injected slowly... it will still give PIP. I hope his next batch he drops this sesame oil and goes for mig840

just thought id write up my thoughts on phenyl piracetam so far. while as it didnt make me an instant genius, i definitely felt a lot more awake after taking it, not sure how i can describe it accurately but an example would be the other day i inadvertently found myself noticing some little details in the gyms roof tiles such as cracks etc which ive never noticed before in all the years i been at the gym but suddenly seemed clear as day, i know this sounds like a fucking really stupid thing to say (unless your job is roof tile inspector!) but its an example of an increase in "awareness".
i also thought it improved my eyesight by some margin but after further use i realised it was an increase in light sensitivity. energy levels seem unchanged but i do like the subtle effect.
the bad side is that my tolerance shot up VERY quickly, id say after 2 days on the trot you either have to shoot the dosage right up (from 100mg to 200 gave me an estimate for around 50% of the effect i initially got from 100) if i leave it for a week it gets better so rather than increasing the dose which i dont fancy doing without knowing of possible consequences im just gonna take it as a supplement for when im feeling groggy every now n then (i suspect it may be quite helpful for a hangover but im not drinking so cannot confirm that)

so id say while im not solving problems with string theory it does give you a nice little boost. i think when i get bored i may try a big dose one time just to see. im gonna try and find out if there is something that works like ketotifen for clen does.

i must say i find all these nootropics intriguing but im sure a lot of it is magic beans