Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

deep in the ass and I can clearly feel it the day after

Never happened with Galenika given close to 250mg /ml or Bayer androtardyl which is extremely thick oil

Pharmasource remains good stuff though but you should lower concentration or change recipe for higher concentration I would say

- think that feel injection day after, or 2-3 days after is normal
- if is Pharmastar compared to pharma grade ( Galenika for example ) , so of course always will be better pharma grade, without any discussion
- thats why we will have 2 concentrations - 250 and 350mg.

Test e, tested at 384mg/ml. I bought 8 vials. Only pip I get is from doing over 1ml in the quad. Glute injections I’ve done 2ml at a time and no prob. No pip. It’s the sesame oil line

I still like the mig840 carrier oil MUCH more than the sesame. Mig was incredibly smooth.

I have mast p in the sesame oil. Smooth as hell and not a single instance of pip.

I have deca that was tested at like 350mg/ml or so and it’s THICK. Hard to inject even with a 1cc syringe and 25g needle. However, mix it with the mast p and it’s a little easier.

I wish I could have test cyp and mast e in mig oil. Once tested to be close to advertised amounts, I’d buy the shit out of those.

Test e, tested at 384mg/ml. I bought 8 vials. Only pip I get is from doing over 1ml in the quad. Glute injections I’ve done 2ml at a time and no prob. No pip. It’s the sesame oil line

I still like the mig840 carrier oil MUCH more than the sesame. Mig was incredibly smooth.

I have mast p in the sesame oil. Smooth as hell and not a single instance of pip.

I have deca that was tested at like 350mg/ml or so and it’s THICK. Hard to inject even with a 1cc syringe and 25g needle. However, mix it with the mast p and it’s a little easier.

I wish I could have test cyp and mast e in mig oil. Once tested to be close to advertised amounts, I’d buy the shit out of those.
I second the mig oil needing to be added to the line. I’m pinning 1.25ml of tren e/test cyp and it takes fucking forever to pin even after warming it up some.

Well dont call me out and say I've never posted a pic then dummy. You run your mouth and run your mouth, then just deflect away when someone calls your little bluffs.

Funny too how you "got to me" when I respond to your posts, but you reply to every single one of mine and also tag me in other places.

I'll pm you a pic of my cock close up too. I bet youd really like to see how much pip and swelling it gets.
Again right over that thick ugly head of yours. You did not respond to me. You thought about me out of the blue.do you want me to quote you or are you smart enough bvb to look at your previous comments.

Also, stop twisting and confusing my words. The picture comment is in response to you running your mouth to members because they dont post pics. Its hypocritical. But I guess you think a close up of your thigh qualifies you:rolleyes:. If I was the one riding people about not doing so then your comment might make any sense. But I wouldn't because I dont think its s wise thing to physically implicate or expose yourself. But to each there own.

Now I see why you use this source. You have a low IQ.

hi guys, does anyone have experience with females using anavar? dosages, side effects (during and post cycle), PCT? any info would be great. thank you

My package landed in Germany within 7 days of ordering, had some extra ralox & clomid by my count too, couldn't be happier with T/A!

Who are you to call out someone?
Someone who's first post was an introduction and not a T/A review? Isn't it common knowledge here sources have made accounts or gotten their friends to make shill reviews? Which is why no one gives a shit about a new member's input. Case in point myself, I realize my opinion doesn't hold any weight here.

Someone who's first post was an introduction and not a T/A review? Isn't it common knowledge here sources have made accounts or gotten their friends to make shill reviews? Which is why no one gives a shit about a new member's input. Case in point myself, I realize my opinion doesn't hold any weight here.

I don’t think that in a 900-pages long thread Pharmasource needs one week old shills.

I’d say any feedback is appreciated @gearwolf .

Brief question: I made a lot of researches and I found that vision problems with Nolva are quite common, but I didn’t notice any issue, any other like me?

I don’t think that in a 900-pages long thread Pharmasource needs one week old shills.

I’d say any feedback is appreciated @gearwolf .

Brief question: I made a lot of researches and I found that vision problems with Nolva are quite common, but I didn’t notice any issue, any other like me?
I disagree. Maybe not making fake accounts but why else do we constantly have guys from meso France etc, coming here to give t/a and post reviews. Half the time it's in another language. Just to pop in here to promote him and then you never see them again.

I disagree. Maybe not making fake accounts but why else do we constantly have guys from meso France etc, coming here to give t/a and post reviews. Half the time it's in another language. Just to pop in here to promote him and then you never see them again.

Yes but if we jump on their throats as they make their first post we can be sure that they won’t make another, we should stimulate any feedback instead, a positive review from a newbie in a 900-pages long thread won’t make the difference in the choice of a source anyway, but keeping the climate cool would stimulate the conversation with benefits for everyone.

Why do people love so much drama?
This is an European source that can justify the French people, like mistersuit says this is a long thread, just doesn't make sense the shill theory.

Yes but if we jump on their throats as they make their first post we can be sure that they won’t make another, we should stimulate any feedback instead, a positive review from a newbie in a 900-pages long thread won’t make the difference in the choice of a source anyway, but keeping the climate cool would stimulate the conversation with benefits for everyone.

If it were negative post, full of PIP :D:D , he will bless him and give him like. Thats it.