Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

your test e costs PIP period. You should rly improve on that one istead of making fun of it and talking it down. There are many reports on that

Anyway currently using Pharmastar Test Cyp and no Pip at all

All oils are brewed in same level.
PIP of test E is reported most often because amount of sold E is the biggest of all oils. Test C is 1/5 for example.
We are close to sold out last batch 500 vials what was placed I think 6 weeks ago ?
So some pip report is really expected.

Dude i used both Test e solvents and both were so fucking painful i could barerly take them with big red lumps.
Stop beeing so fucking ignorant your test e is complet garbage.
But i give you that your test cyp is smooth as fuck

I hear so many people crying about PIP. When I first started gear 3 years ago it hurt but now it’s all the same for the most part. I don’t understand all this PIP fear. Maybe it’s just the new guys? Your injecting oil into a muscle. It may not be comfortable.

Hey @D-max thanks for thinking about me. I guess I really got to you, I see that I am in your head. I guess we know who won that one. But anyways, bossman is really pleased with you. You are doing a great job hanging on his nuts.

Dude i used both Test e solvents and both were so fucking painful i could barerly take them with big red lumps.
Stop beeing so fucking ignorant your test e is complet garbage.
But i give you that your test cyp is smooth as fuck
It is comical that he downplays his poorly brewed test e. Just another arrogant source that cant take constructive criticism. Even after countless complaints he really doesnt give a shit about his customers. After all he has leaches like @D-max who think they are friends.

Glad to see this is thread is still on track;)

cant comment on his newer test e but ive used older batches extensively with no pip at all, only thing i ever got pip from was test p which was only moderate (about to use the dhb which im expecting some from as with dhb its reported to be a little hurty from all sources of the product)
with the test e it must work fine for the majority as its such a popular product you'd have heard about it more if it was a common issue (he must have sold 1000's of vials on here and i havent heard 1000's of complaints)

Sustanon250 leaflet

• Increase in red blood cell count (the cells which carry the oxygen in your blood); haematocrit (percentage of red blood cells in blood) and haemoglobin (the component of red blood cells that carries oxygen), identified by periodic blood tests. Not known (cannot be estimated from available data)
• Itching (pruritus);
• Acne;
• Nausea;
• Changes in liver function tests;
• Changes in cholesterol levels (changes in lipid metabolism);
• Depression, nervousness, mood alterations; • Muscle pain (myalgia);
• Fluid retention in the tissues, usually marked by swelling of ankles or feet;
• High blood pressure (hypertension);
• Changes in sexual desire;
• Prolonged abnormal, painful erection of the penis;
• Ejaculation disorder;
• Disturbed formation of sperm;
• Feminisation (gynaecomastia);
• Prostatic growth to a size representative for the concerned age group;
• Increased levels of a blood marker which is associated with prostate cancer (PSA increased);
• Increased growth of a small prostate cancer which has not been detected yet (progression of a sub-clinical prostatic cancer). Due to the nature of Sustanon 250, side effects cannot be quickly reversed by discontinuing medication. Injectables in general, may cause local reaction at the injection site.
In women, this product may induce signs of masculinisation (for example, lowering of the voice, and increase in body or facial hair.)
• Early sexual development;
• Penis enlargement;
• An increased frequency of erections;
• Growth limitation (limited body height)

Testosterone Depo leaflet ( yes my testo E is garbage because could have same side effects like pharma grade Depo :D )

4. Possible side effects Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some people may be allergic to Testosterone Enantate. If you experience an allergic reaction you should stop using Testosterone Enantate and tell your doctor straight away or contact the accident and emergency department of your nearest hospital. Signs of an allergic reaction may include: • severe rash • swallowing or breathing problems • swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue • weakness, feeling dizzy or faint • nausea. • Increase in red blood cell count, haematocrit (percentage of red blood cells in blood) and haemoglobin (the component of red blood cells that carries oxygen); Other side effects are: • Liver tumours have been observed which can cause serious internal bleeding. Tell your doctor if you notice any new pain in the stomach that is severe or persists. • High levels of red blood cells (polycythaemia), blood circulation problems, high levels of calcium in the blood • Abnormal liver function test results, yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), enlarged liver • Acne, hair loss, skin reactions such as rash, urticaria (raised red spots), itching, “pins and needles” • Various kinds of injection site reactions including pain, itching, hardening, swelling and inflammation • Increase in a prostatic-specific antigen (increased immune response) • Increased or decreased interest in sex, abnormal overdevelopment of the breasts in a man, prostate problems, early onset of puberty

Well I'm using his test prop and npp and there is the normal pip from prop which is getting better as the muscles get use to it. The only time I notice pip that was very strong was when using high concentration gear and I tried too different sources. For me high concentration gear even at 0.2ml is a no go for me.

Hey @D-max thanks for thinking about me. I guess I really got to you, I see that I am in your head. I guess we know who won that one. But anyways, bossman is really pleased with you. You are doing a great job hanging on his nuts.

It is comical that he downplays his poorly brewed test e. Just another arrogant source that cant take constructive criticism. Even after countless complaints he really doesnt give a shit about his customers. After all he has leaches like @D-max who think they are friends.

Glad to see this is thread is still on track;)
Still waiting for that link of your pic. Forever. Conveniently ignored that post didnt ya.

Why only test E ? Why not C ? Why not bold ? Why not Deca ? Why not Masteron ? Why not Primo ? Thats a question for you genius.
because as far as I know, you're test e was the miserable pip causing crap. I threw 40 ml in the trash because I wouldn't even let my buddies try it

Still waiting for that link of your pic. Forever. Conveniently ignored that post didnt ya.
Yea I'll go take a close up picture of my forearm for you. To go with your close up thigh picture:rolleyes:

Didnt know this was going to turn into a picture contest. Like usual you miss the point. Now hurry up and get back to defending a lowlife source.

Remember the first time I try his test e thought it was ok and I injected 3ml fever lumps and all the good stuff you get from dirty gear