Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Im new here. Didn't feel like reading back a bunch of pages. I'm looking for a source with good Test E. Is this place G2G?

(Jk)

***Unbiased review PS test e***

-one vial was smooth as ever. You can inject fast, terrible technique, weird angle, never heated it up, and still got no PIP

-second vial gave me crippling pip like I was kicked in the leg by Bruce lee.

Overall it’s still gtg. Just heat it up, inject slow, massage after.

-one vial was smooth as ever. You can inject fast, terrible technique, weird angle, never heated it up, and still got no PIP

2 vials from same order , same batch ?

***Unbiased review PS test e***

God only knows what that goat fucker that brews his garbage is getting in to those vials.

That's some scary shit.

Would love to see an updated list of Injectables. I only saw the low solvent line and sesame seed oil line.

say his gear doesnt give anyone extreme PIP.

Clowns trashtalk. And lie again. OMG how many lies you wrote in this thread. You can teach it at university. How to be a liar.
But what to expect from Movinprick , somehow WHO CLAIM THAT HIS PURPOSE IN THIS THREAD IS REMOVE PHARMASOURCE FROM MESO.

SOPHARMA clenbuterol, pharm grade, arrived to buffer stock. On stock soon.
HILMA BIOCARE products on stock in 2-3 weeks

Yea I'll go take a close up picture of my forearm for you. To go with your close up thigh picture:rolleyes:

Didnt know this was going to turn into a picture contest. Like usual you miss the point. Now hurry up and get back to defending a lowlife source.
Well dont call me out and say I've never posted a pic then dummy. You run your mouth and run your mouth, then just deflect away when someone calls your little bluffs.

Funny too how you "got to me" when I respond to your posts, but you reply to every single one of mine and also tag me in other places.

I'll pm you a pic of my cock close up too. I bet youd really like to see how much pip and swelling it gets.

I have to confirm that the high concentration 350mg/ml test e pharmastar gives some noticeable pip

Nothing very bad but I am taking it as 0,3 ml each mixed with tren and masteron, deep in the ass and I can clearly feel it the day after

Never happened with Galenika given close to 250mg /ml or Bayer androtardyl which is extremely thick oil

Bloodwork will tell if it's as good as the Galenika...

The tren at 200mg ew showed as very high 250 estradiol level as expected

Pharmasource remains good stuff though but you should lower concentration or change recipe for higher concentration I would say