Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Has anyone tried the DHB yet. Getting some in and wanted to get feed back on it .
been on 300 dhb 300 nand cyp test cyp 600 since the beginning of the year, hard to say how much of my strength increase is due to dhb but vascularity is certainly more present than i got with var or mast . ill be dropping the nand in 2-3 weeks then ill up the dhb to 450 for the remainder. i wouldnt say ive added a lot more mass than id have expected with just the test and nandrolone but i certainly look a lot better, i imagine if my bf was lower id look fucking amazing (for me)....but we'll never know as im not known for my intense commitment :) ps: no pip at all

one thing i would add is that my cardio is proving a little harder than normal, gonna step it up more in the last month and then on as im doing a couple of obstacle races in the summer

Hello! you started the anavar yet? would love to hear your thoughts?
Yes about to end week 1. I don’t have bloods so don’t know if this will mean anything for you. Haven’t seen strength gains, only a harder and tighter look on physique. Lib is down so make sure you’re on test or on multiple lib supplements. All in all, looking good week two should start to see differences coming on.

Yes about to end week 1. I don’t have bloods so don’t know if this will mean anything for you. Haven’t seen strength gains, only a harder and tighter look on physique. Lib is down so make sure you’re on test or on multiple lib supplements. All in all, looking good week two should start to see differences coming on.
Bloods means nothing when asking about var to me, but you run it solo?

been using the var myself for 4 weeks now, definitely good stuff with all the desired effects.
Great which dose you doing?

it's not mild on lipids, no. check out some bloods of people on var, you can definitely trash your lipids if you don't account for it in your nutrition/supplementation
okay can you recommend any good on cycle supplements? Would appreciate your help