Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Both packages landed. Fast as always. Can not wait to add the mk677 and T4 to my cycle. 3 weeks going on pharmasource Test Prope & NPP 1cc ed along with 6iu's hgh (pharmasource) ed and Aromasin (pharmasource) e3d. Strength is through the roof. Thank you again @pharmasource

Both packages landed. Fast as always. Can not wait to add the mk677 and T4 to my cycle. 3 weeks going on pharmasource Test Prope & NPP 1cc ed along with 6iu's hgh (pharmasource) ed and Aromasin (pharmasource) e3d. Strength is through the roof. Thank you again @pharmasource
Curious of why you’re adding t4?

Curious of why you’re adding t4?
Due to the conversion of t4 to t3. On hgh I can not convert enough t4 to t3 . Levels get on the low side. Not enough t4 in my system. So adding t4 daily allows my body to have enough to convert that into t3. Since hgh speeds up that process. Hence my level are great. Just how my body works when on hgh sir.

Due to the conversion of t4 to t3. On hgh I can not convert enough t4 to t3 . Levels get on the low side. Not enough t4 in my system. So adding t4 daily allows my body to have enough to convert that into t3. Since hgh speeds up that process. Hence my level are great. Just how my body works when on hgh sir.
Just curious as I’m about to start a gh run but staying at 2iu (that’s the plan anyways). Figured it was related to the gh due to what I’ve read on here but I’m always trying to learn more.

The amount all depends on the person and your goals. I like the T4 because it puts me at the high end of normal. If I take more of course it goes higher just all depends on your goals. Thyroid is a dangerous thing to mess with. So do your research sir. Good luck on your run of HGH

The amount all depends on the person and your goals. I like the T4 because it puts me at the high end of normal. If I take more of course it goes higher just all depends on your goals. Thyroid is a dangerous thing to mess with. So do your research sir. Good luck on your run of HGH
As far as getting blooods to check t3/t4 what timeframe do you recommend to get bloods?

Why are you not runnin Test? Not the smartest idea in my opinion
Yes, I know, but I always bounce back fine. I am prone to hair loss and only mild DHT derived steroids are tolerable with it. and I don't feel like spending a fortune on propecia or some other hairloss pill.

As far as getting blooods to check t3/t4 what timeframe do you recommend to get bloods?
So I would say pull bloods before starting hgh. Then 3 weeks after running hgh pull bloods again to see what your levels are. Then if your thyroid is low you know from your first test, then you need to add t4. After adding the t4 wait another 3 weeks and pull bloods. Yes sounds like alot but only way you will exactly know how your body is reacting. Just my suggestion and what I did.

Weeks 1-2 D- ball 40 split
Weeks 1-20 DHB 500
Weeks 1-20 Test C 600
Weeks 14-20 Tren A 300
Weeks 17-20 Var 60
All the PCT’s on hand
Have been on 1.5 iu’s hgh will ramp up to 3 iu’s daily. Once complet will go back to trt dose and keep the hgh for another month then back down to 1.5. Have been on metformin for 6 months 500 twice daily and have seen my sugars staying in the 90’s . Will increase to 1500 to help with hgh sugar issues. Hope to get a nice lean build for summer.
Hope to get at least 5000 calories of clean food in. Will let you know how it goes.

Weeks 1-2 D- ball 40 split
Weeks 1-20 DHB 500
Weeks 1-20 Test C 600
Weeks 14-20 Tren A 300
Weeks 17-20 Var 60
All the PCT’s on hand
Have been on 1.5 iu’s hgh will ramp up to 3 iu’s daily. Once complet will go back to trt dose and keep the hgh for another month then back down to 1.5. Have been on metformin for 6 months 500 twice daily and have seen my sugars staying in the 90’s . Will increase to 1500 to help with hgh sugar issues. Hope to get a nice lean build for summer.
Hope to get at least 5000 calories of clean food in. Will let you know how it goes.

A little Lantus may be better than metformin

The more I read on DHB the more I’m anxious about it. But that severe pip I keep hearing is making me think it’s not worth it. Does cutting it test or mast mitigate the pain?

The more I read on DHB the more I’m anxious about it. But that severe pip I keep hearing is making me think it’s not worth it. Does cutting it test or mast mitigate the pain?

I’ve used it many times. Never had PIP. Unless you are a noob or injecting water based shit you shouldn’t be crying about PIP unless there is something really wrong.

Hello, I have already consumed 20ml of dhb and it is very good, well done. But who has already tested the Boldenone cyp? Thank you