Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Yes about to end week 1. I don’t have bloods so don’t know if this will mean anything for you. Haven’t seen strength gains, only a harder and tighter look on physique. Lib is down so make sure you’re on test or on multiple lib supplements. All in all, looking good week two should start to see differences coming on.

Why would your libido be down? Are you taking anything else with the anavar? You should notice more strength and physical changes at the end of week 2 and going into week 3 from my experience.

Why would your libido be down? Are you taking anything else with the anavar? You should notice more strength and physical changes at the end of week 2 and going into week 3 from my experience.
personally i found my libido can take a hit with anavar, also messes my guts up a little

My libido is taking a hit because I’m not running test with my cycle, I’m on my second week now and libido has gone up actually. Must’ve just been in my head for the first week, but I feel fine now. Haven’t had any side effects yet, besides maybe some sluggishness. Seem some small improvement in strength gains, will start becoming more profound as the weeks follow.

Bloods means nothing when asking about var to me, but you run it solo?

Great which dose you doing?
I’m doing 25am 25pm, seems to work for me.
Yes I’m running solo, done a solo var cycle before. Bounced back easily no side effects. Anavar seems to work very well with me and I can usually keep a gain of 3-4lbs of muscle after cycle which is rare considering it’s not much of a bulk oral. I use anavar because the side effects are very low. Cheaper for me in the long run and 3-4lbs of muscle after each cycle is fine with me especially if I keep the gains after.