Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by pharmasource, Apr 27, 2016.

1. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

This was Test var and Winny this go around. Pharmastar product

2. Sourtes22

Sourtes22 Junior Member

Hi man, in all honest ECA both injectables and pills fuck me up big time in low or medium or high dosages. Just the higher the dose the faster i get fucked. Basically i get very edgy from the first 3-4 days even on 20mg ephedrine a day. I can push myself and control my mood but when i came off it i crash big time, like nothing i have experienced before. I have always been sensitive to stimulants though, a lot of people can use ECA with no issues as long as you make sure to not take it after lunch to have a restful sleep. Let me know if you need anything else.

3. Sourtes22

Sourtes22 Junior Member

Thank you.

Question for everyone - Has anyone noticed large amounts of water retention on 4-6IU HGH?? I have been getting leaner and leaner which is great but my weight has not moved at all the past 3 weeks while dieting. I know that should be a good thing but at the moment i am part of a weight loss challenge which if my team wins i will give the money to charity but shit my weight just doesnt' move. For example last night i weighed 86.2kg just before going to bed. I put 4IU hgh at night and this morning after toilet i weigh 88.6kg :/

My hgh is good to go, i have checked it with blood tests. My IGF1 is over the roof. Thanks

4. Sourtes22

Sourtes22 Junior Member

Looking great man, good job

TNotch347 likes this.
  5. pharmasource

pharmasource Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Guys... ALL sold out goods will be on stock again. I cant get you more accurate info, because I dont know exactly when.

6. SpaceForce

SpaceForce Junior Member

You must be outside the US. I never heard of injectable ephedrine until I left the country. In the country I'm in the only ephedrine I have been able to find is injectable. When I asked my Dr. about it he wasn't sure what it was and had to search in his computer to see what was available. I'm just not interested in injecting ephedrine 2-3 times per day...or at all really.

Savagesteve likes this.
  7. 17Alpha

17Alpha Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You can drink it

SmallWoody likes this.
  8. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

definetely not interesting in injecting it, I already inject every day, if we start injecting pre workouts as well we shall end up as pin cushions

bickel29 likes this.
  9. marco11

marco11 Member

Quick question for anyone who ordered phentermine... Price list said 40mg doses but the sticker on my bag sais 50mg. Just wanted to know if that was a typo or it is dosed higher than what's on the list.

10. pharmasource

50mg HCL = 40mg substance

marco11 likes this.
  11. marco11

marco11 Member

Ah ok thanks. Also thanks for the freebies.

Jacob Jacob and SmallWoody like this.
  12. pharmasource

IN NEXT DAYS YOU CAN EXPECT DISCOUNTS HERE GUYS , NEW PRICELIST WILL BE POSTED SOON.

Toni72, penche, marco11 and 3 others like this.
  13. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

i need some cardrine and inj water in4discounts

14. pharmasource

Cardarin is sold out sir now

15. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

these discounts are turning me into a gear hoarder

TNotch347 likes this.
  16. SmallWoody

SmallWoody Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

damn. Looks like I'll have to place another order. I still have some of your 10ml vials hoarded from way back in the day

17. Maktub

Maktub Member

Is it to much to ask at what dose ? By the way whats your calories intale +- .. looking great brother.

TNotch347 likes this.
  18. Maktub

Maktub Member

Thats good news . Good thing i haven't place a new order yet.

19. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Test at 500/wk Winny/var both @50mg ed. And I use pharmastar adex at like .33 e3d. Split one tab in 3s puts my estro where I want it. Calorie intake is 2500 a day. Basically chicken, brown rice and vegetables. Everyday. And a lot of it.

Maktub likes this.
  20. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

You got my full attention