Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by pharmasource, Apr 27, 2016.

1. 17Alpha

17Alpha Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

DHB has the reputation for some delayed PIP. Might want to watch out for that.

Jacob Jacob, Weights and Savagesteve like this.
  2. cadafi

cadafi Member

Aburaihan test enanthate lab test, blind sample, done by jano, got these from Pharmasource
    Test Report #03482.png Abuhairan.jpeg

dybes, Avablanch892, Den84 and 2 others like this.
  3. pharmasource

pharmasource Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

cadafi and SmallWoody like this.
  4. Den84

Den84 Member

cadafi likes this.
  5. pharmasource

pharmasource Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

DMZ - SOLD OUT
    M1T - SOLD OUT
    SUPERDROL - SOLD OUT

TESTO ENA 250 and 350mg - SOLD OUT
    tren ACE - SOLD OUT

SmallWoody and bouboulx like this.
  6. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

TD from the “lost pack”. Everything accounted for besides what I had missing in an order about 6 months ago(been trying to get it forever now). Plenty of freebies as well. Guess he waits 30 days for a reason :eek:

7. Did the tracking # show movement of your package or did the items just show up on your door steps?

Frank

8. Weights

Weights Member

9. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Finally updated once it hit country and then regular tracking updates to the house.

10. Avablanch892

Avablanch892 Member

How long for a package to sit at customs without an update before it starts to become a concern? I’m on day 8 with no update once it hit the US. I’m not sure what the general rule of thumb is. For now I guess I’ll just be patient and hopefully it goes through.

11. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I’ve had it up to 6 and then went out. Also had it where it never updated from customs and just showed up at my house.

IwantToGetBig.Frank likes this.
  12. Avablanch892

Avablanch892 Member

Thanks for the input, I’ve never had issues except for one time (not this source). I figured I might have been getting anxious but maybe I’m just excited haha. I’ll be patient and see what happens

13. anfee

anfee Member

14. Jacob Jacob

Jacob Jacob Member

I've had packages remain at customs up to almost 1 month! No tracking updates...and then BOOM! They show up at my door...lol. Unless you receive a letter from customs, it's safe to assume the package is [waiting] to be processed.

15. Ripp

Ripp Member

Hey Bro, just curious...what mg is your DHB per ml? I brewed some at 100mg/ml, and I'm having problems with it holding. After about three days I can see the oil start to crystalize.

Den84 likes this.
  16. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

PS’s list has it brewed at 100mg/ml

17. ChrisBchicken

ChrisBchicken Member

Has anyone heard from Frank? He usually responds to my emails within 24 hours and 48 hours at the latest. It's been 4 days now.

18. Weights

Weights Member

bouboulx likes this.
  19. His response time tends to be longer during promo events, obviously hiring for seasonality in this industry isn't easy.
    I would wait another 24 hours and then email him again.

Frank

20. Thought he was David? Who the hell is Frank?

TorroXL and Savagesteve like this.