Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

you guys should have realized he's desperate for sales, at least now you'll know how to dose his random concentration gear
Dude give it a rest you're like a child constantly poking and trying to get a word in every chance you get. Go on a vacation or something man geeze.

Dude give it a rest you're like a child constantly poking and trying to get a word in every chance you get. Go on a vacation or something man geeze.
no, if you don't like it, I have no problem with you putting me on ignore

Says the guy who has responded to @rpbb several times.

How's the pip you were reporting about? Has it gotten much better? Sorry @Dw725 I had you confused with this deusch.

Another bloodtest prove a quality of Pharmastar stuff . This guy is from MESO - France , nickname Maximellor ( he have not confirmed account here till now )
Testosteron Cypionate , bloods taken after 3 weeksBez názvu 2.png Bez názvu.png

@pharmasource how do you label your superdrol ?
On your bags ?

Also for the rest the public, hows tadalafil 20 mg ? Feed back homies ?
Got his newer 40mg batch and it’s strong af. Got used to taking half of the old weaker batch and forgot this one tested high and took half. Felt like my head was gonna explode.

Got his newer 40mg batch and it’s strong af. Got used to taking half of the old weaker batch and forgot this one tested high and took half. Felt like my head was gonna explode.
I have the old batch i think.
A quick question , Back when you use to take 20 mg of the old weak batch : does that got things done or not ?