Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

,,all for 60,, PROMO PROLONGED till end of month - CRYPTO or BANK TRANSFER ONLY ( NO WU/MG bank transfers )

ORDER 1000,- USD = 100iu BIONITROPIN FREE
ORDER 1500,- USD = GENOTROPIN 36iu FREE

Testo ENA 200mg 2x20ml / 60,-
Boldenon UNDE 200mg 2x20ml / 60,-
Nandro DECA 200mg 2x20ml / 60,-

Methyl-testosterone 300x50mg / 60,-
D-bol 500x10mg / 60,- USD
Stanozolol 500x10mg / 60,- USD
tamoxifen 500x10mg / 60,- USD
Oxymetholone 100x100mg / 60,-
DMZ / M1T / S-drol 200x10mg / 60,-
Finasterid 200x5mg / 60,-
Isotretinoin 200x20mg / 60,-
Pramipexol 200x1mg / 60,-
Raloxifen 100x50mg / 60,-

Cabaser cabergolin 20x2mg / 60,-
Anapolon oxym. 40x50mg / 60,-

Wockhard anastrozol 56x1mg / 60,-
Letrozol Cipla 60x2,5mg / 60,-

Evista raloxifen 56x60mg / 60,-
Zymoplex tamox. 90x20mg / 60,-
Acnemicin + Etrexin gel / 60,-

Why don’t you start to contribute to the community as you always say?

Do you consider responding to every question or comment with information you googled a contribution? I'll leave that to you.

One thing I will contribute is that less is more. You run and have run so many compounds in your short career and yet by your own admission your stats are not impressive. There is more to bodybuilding then drugs.

@pharmasource I know others have asked and I recently started looking into the whole gh thing, any thoughts of adding MK677??? Not sure if you answered that in the past so if you did, my apologies...

Do you consider responding to every question or comment with information you googled a contribution? I'll leave that to you.

One thing I will contribute is that less is more. You run and have run so many compounds in your short career and yet by your own admission your stats are not impressive. There is more to bodybuilding then drugs.

People on forums talk too much about drugs and somewhat diet, and focus too little on training. People would get a lot better results if they just put energy towards their training instead of all the drug talk. Hard training is not sexy though. People want to look good in a hurry these days.

People on forums talk too much about drugs and somewhat diet, and focus too little on training. People would get a lot better results if they just put energy towards their training instead of all the drug talk. Hard training is not sexy though. People want to look good in a hurry these days.

Hard training is easy, hard dieting is tricky part.

You jump to conclusions too fast.

I’ve actually never seen a single decent contribution by your side.. Less is more but you seem to marry the statement “none is more”. Who cares about bodybuilding, I’m more of an athlete than a bodybuilder, who cares about stats, they’re welcome additions, not goals for me.

You jump to conclusions too fast.

I’ve actually never seen a single decent contribution by your side.. Less is more but you seem to marry the statement “none is more”. Who cares about bodybuilding, I’m more of an athlete than a bodybuilder, who cares about stats, they’re welcome additions, not goals for me.
Yea, what are lab tests, blood work as ne personally helping fellow members. Stick to Google advice and suckling the tit of your source and I'll stick to mine.

Who’s used his var? How much var does everyone use? Looking for some personal experiences.

I’ve used his anavar a lot and so have my buddies. I’m on it again. 1 week in. 4x25 mg tabs a day. I’m actually running all his gear now. Blasted 10 weeks on his test E around 1000 a week and his npp about 500 a week and started up on his test c 600 mg a week and tren E 500 a week and the 4x25 mg tabs anavar a day. Only been on the test c tren and var about 1 week now.

Up about 7 pounds now and staying lean. I like to stay lean I don’t like to add a lot of water or fat. I like the ripped look so I go for nice lean gains

This was from about 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• 12FAB591-8231-4CA6-BDC7-F502A67765E5.jpeg
    12FAB591-8231-4CA6-BDC7-F502A67765E5.jpeg
    378.8 KB · Views: 78