Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Latest blood work

I'm taking a TRT dose of Pharmasources Swiss Remedies Sustanon 250 and H.C.G OVIGIL 5000iu.

Really pleased with T levels - exactly where I want them as a TRT dose.
Still need to work on cholesterol but its down from 9 (which was its level before I started TRT earlier this year ) and I hope to get below 5 by year end

Blood 1.png

Last edited:
Latest blood work

I'm taking a TRT dose of Pharmasources Swiss Remedies Sustanon 250 and H.C.G OVIGIL 5000iu.

Really pleased with T levels - exactly where I want them as a TRT dose.
Still need to work on cholesterol but its down from 9 (which was its level before I started TRT earlier this year ) and I hope to get below 5 by year end

View attachment 98988

thanks for post it

Update on test E : it’s defenitaly legit I’m feeling it , but idk if will keep using it everywhere I shot I have crippling pip red and swollen everywhere with little fevers delt pip continues 7 days after injection
Glute pip gone away after 7 days
Quads day 3 still swollen painful
I’ll give it a last chance tomorrow
Note I used 1ml on each site except glute so nothing extreme

Strange. I have the test e300 with sesame oil and no pip. I also didn’t have any pip from the mig oil.

Have you tried yelling at the cite? Like “STOP THE PIP!” Perhaps that will help hahah

Hope it gets better for you... if not, send it my way! Lololol

from PHARMACOM was confirmed

Testo CYP 250mg amps / 55,-
Tren ACE 100mg amps / 65,-

Next goods - Testo ENA, testo BASE, tren BASE expected next week in middlestock

Received part of my order today. Good TA time and I’m anxious to try out bold for the first time. Hoping I react well to mig. Fingers crossed.

,,all for 60,, PROMO PROLONGED till end of month - CRYPTO or BANK TRANSFER ONLY ( NO WU/MG bank transfers )

ORDER 1000,- USD = 100iu BIONITROPIN FREE
ORDER 1500,- USD = GENOTROPIN 36iu FREE

Testo ENA 200mg 2x20ml / 60,-
Boldenon UNDE 200mg 2x20ml / 60,-
Nandro DECA 200mg 2x20ml / 60,-

Methyl-testosterone 300x50mg / 60,-
D-bol 500x10mg / 60,- USD
Stanozolol 500x10mg / 60,- USD
tamoxifen 500x10mg / 60,- USD
Oxymetholone 100x100mg / 60,-
DMZ / M1T / S-drol 200x10mg / 60,-
Finasterid 200x5mg / 60,-
Isotretinoin 200x20mg / 60,-
Pramipexol 200x1mg / 60,-
Raloxifen 100x50mg / 60,-

Cabaser cabergolin 20x2mg / 60,-
Anapolon oxym. 40x50mg / 60,-

Wockhard anastrozol 56x1mg / 60,-
Letrozol Cipla 60x2,5mg / 60,-
Evista raloxifen 56x60mg / 60,-
Zymoplex tamox. 90x20mg / 60,-
Acnemicin + Etrexin gel / 60,-
Does the buy 3 get 1 free apply to this if its pharmastar?

Sesame is the perfect carrier imo, not too smooth neither too viscous, grants the perfect plunger speed through a 25G.
Fun fact: yesterday a nurse offered herself to inject a cc of tren e in my butt, I was like “oh that’s so cute from you” and then she pinned “by mistake” my ass with a 16G (I bought those monsters to draw castor from amps, too thick even for rubber stoppers), and nothing, it’s like a bullet hole.

Has anyone used the DB pharma clen? Thanks

That shit is fire, I see there are many fans of clen, I still have my package almost full, switched to the good old salbutamol, maybe less effective as a fat burner (Medical literature lacks of comparisons between those two as b2-agonists in an offlabel use), but it doesn’t shatter my heart.

That shit is fire, I see there are many fans of clen, I still have my package almost full, switched to the good old salbutamol, maybe less effective as a fat burner (Medical literature lacks of comparisons between those two as b2-agonists in an offlabel use), but it doesn’t shatter my heart.

No offense I don’t take any of your reviews serious.