Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

""The worst potential "other" stuff is certainly benzyl chloroformate. It's very toxic.

Most MK is in fact under 90% pure. But most labs are literally just lying and saying it's 99% purity.""

This was posted elsewhere (different site) about a year ago . I read the same info in a few places, though.

""The worst potential "other" stuff is certainly benzyl chloroformate. It's very toxic.

Most MK is in fact under 90% pure. But most labs are literally just lying and saying it's 99% purity.""

This was posted elsewhere (different site) about a year ago . I read the same info in a few places, though.
No and no.

No and no.
Appreciate the input, care to elaborate? It's hard to track down where these sorts of "rumors", if u will, start.

Sometimes u can trace it back and it turns out to be bullshit, other times u have to take it at face value.

Mk isn't a necessity to me, so if I hear there's a good chance of low purity due to a harmful substance, I don't see risking it unless it's verified to be untrue, hence me stating I'd like to see purity verified through testing...

Appreciate the input, care to elaborate? It's hard to track down where these sorts of "rumors", if u will, start.

Sometimes u can trace it back and it turns out to be bullshit, other times u have to take it at face value.

Mk isn't a necessity to me, so if I hear there's a good chance of low purity due to a harmful substance, I don't see risking it unless it's verified to be untrue, hence me stating I'd like to see purity verified through testing...
I have tested a lot of MK677 and I would see benzyl chloroformate in the tests.
Also, benzyl chloroformate would make the samples smell of phosgene during work with them. And I, unfortunately, do know how phosgene smells.

Also, the most of MK677 I've tested was over 90%.

Don't have anything to offer except my experience.
Tested probably between around 20-25 MK677 samples.

Bloodwork after a few weeks of his pharma 300mg test e (500mg/week) + 500 HCG.

VqZXesV.jpg

Translated:

E2: 49 pg/ml (20-60)
T: 34.28 ng/ml (2.86-15.1)
DHT: 5.04 ng/ml (0.5-2.1)

Seems legit. Although I had a very bad pip the first few times I pinned, now it does not hurt anymore (heating the vial). For reference I had only pinned pharma test before

Was the HCG you picked up Pregnyl? Looking to pick up some HCG, curious on what you ordered and what you thought about it?

3 weeks into tren e 500 a week test C 200 a week and 4 anavar a day.

Attachments

• 283D89AE-0DA7-4F3B-837B-DA5B86EB7D7F.jpeg
    283D89AE-0DA7-4F3B-837B-DA5B86EB7D7F.jpeg
    316.2 KB · Views: 84
I have tested a lot of MK677 and I would see benzyl chloroformate in the tests.
Also, benzyl chloroformate would make the samples smell of phosgene during work with them. And I, unfortunately, do know how phosgene smells.

Also, the most of MK677 I've tested was over 90%.

Don't have anything to offer except my experience.
Tested probably between around 20-25 MK677 samples.

Excuse me sir, but you wouldn't happend to have tested any mk-677 from an RC lab known as, "Medals Research", would You? I've heard nothing but good things about them, but they and their website come across as very shady and,... mysterious, for lack of a better term. They sell sarms aswell.

Excuse me sir, but you wouldn't happend to have tested any mk-677 from an RC lab known as, "Medals Research", would You? I've heard nothing but good things about them, but they and their website come across as very shady and,... mysterious, for lack of a better term. They sell sarms aswell.

This Source is working on getting it on his list. Should just hold out till he has it. I’ve heen wanting to run it with GH, but I’ll wait till PS has it before I piss my money away.

Doesn't pharmasource come back from vacation today? I placed an order before he left, but it took too long to verify the payment and he started his vacation before it could be verified. Not his fault, but it's been extremely inconvenient for me.

Doesn't pharmasource come back from vacation today? I placed an order before he left, but it took too long to verify the payment and he started his vacation before it could be verified. Not his fault, but it's been extremely inconvenient for me.

What payment method did you choose ?

My apologies, but I've never heard of them.