Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I'm scared of the Mig, I had some of the 20ml Cyp a while back and man did that hurt... So many like it and so many don't... sheesh

I think I have some of this rat holed. Was it from about a year ago and has a thinner viscosity and a lot lighter color (yellow) then the other carrier oil PS uses? I didn't know what to think about it so kept it in case of hard times. Anyone know results that used it?

His first line of 20ml cyp in mig was money! It says testoster. Cypionate on the vial lol looks kinda funny but I stocked up before he switched to sesame.... it's super smooth and I pulled at least 2 sets of good bloods on it...currently using the cyp 200 in sesame... it's smooth but not like the mig. Today I pinned .5ml of the cyp and 1ml of his tren ace/test ace blend. First day with the blend and it was smooth pinned about 3 hours ago.

I think I have some of this rat holed. Was it from about a year ago and has a thinner viscosity and a lot lighter color (yellow) then the other carrier oil PS uses? I didn't know what to think about it so kept it in case of hard times. Anyone know results that used it?
My mig looked like water

Miglyol840 is dream carrier if we are talking about his viscosity. I think that carriers with lower viscosity is only EO.

Question about Primus Ray. Dont know what carrier they used, but my opinion is some % of EO ( or EO only )

Miglyol840 is dream carrier if we are talking about his viscosity. I think that carriers with lower viscosity is only EO.

Question about Primus Ray. Dont know what carrier they used, but my opinion is some % of EO ( or EO only )
Definitely not eo only. EO only gives me insane pip.