Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

“I made an order but after 4 weeks I hadn’t seen it, so it was lost, PS offered to resend it to me. This guy is serious like his products. Very good source”

Notice: the first part of translation is a free interpretation. The literal translation would be “I got a lost order 4 weeks.”

Have many questions about Pharmacom if I will have more products. So was planned, but Pharmacom have insane ratio of seized goods. My source have ordered pharmacom goods, but 1 of 3 shipments were seized.
So I refused this idea and future ampules products will be
HILMA BIOCARE.

Have many questions about Pharmacom if I will have more products. So was planned, but Pharmacom have insane ratio of seized goods. My source have ordered pharmacom goods, but 1 of 3 shipments were seized.
So I refused this idea and future ampules products will be
HILMA BIOCARE.
As mentioned before, there’s no test cyp on the new list for pharma Star. Typo or not going to carry it?

So I refused this idea and future ampules products will be HILMA BIOCARE.

@pharmasource are you sure that hilma biocare will make all the injectables 1 ml/amps? I know for sure that they are developing stanozolol inject 1 ml amps, but I think that all the others injectables will continue to be 10 ml/vials.

@pharmasource are you sure that hilma biocare will make all the injectables 1 ml/amps? I know for sure that they are developing stanozolol inject 1 ml amps, but I think that all the others injectables will continue to be 10 ml/vials.

Yes,it should be ,,future products,,

Iam satisfied with SWISS but their prices are too high.

Who did these tests to confirm mg and content on his products? I’ve used this guy a few times in the past just hadn’t been keeping up with this thread. Sorry.