Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I'm curious too. I had the 24iu blue tops and they were fine. I have the 10iu kit en route. Now there is going to be a third type of Startropin? Was there any test for the 10iu kits?

I'm curious too. I had the 24iu blue tops and they were fine. I have the 10iu kit en route. Now there is going to be a third type of Startropin? Was there any test for the 10iu kits?

No sir. Because there is source of 24IU with blue tops, chinese manufacturer made for us different colour of tops - RED.
RED tops = 24IU
GREEN tops = 10IU

PROMO PROLONGED till the end of FEBRUARY ! ( crypto or bank transfer only , minimum order 100,- USD )

PHARMA GRADE GOODS 3+1 FREE
PHARMASTAR TABLETS 2+1 FREE
SWISS remedies 2+1 FREE
Pharma grade Enurace ephedrine 100x50mg back in stock / 100,- USD ( 200x50mg 180,- USD )

Expired pharma grade Oxymetholone ( still 100% working ) 20x50mg / 20,- USD 2+1 FREE

Soon expired EVISTA raloxifen 28*60mg / 20,- USD 2+1 FREE

All customers receive 100x5mg Salbutamol FREE

Bloodwork
150mg pharmastar test e 2 times per week
1mg pharmastar arimidex ed
4 days after last pin
BputwmP.png

Something’s not right... 1mg Adex every day on trt dosage!?

How is your E not crashed?

2 options:

1. I aromatise a lot.
2. The adex is not working.

My guess would be the second option, because I used 600mg of test e before, and a dose of 0,5mg of pharma adex eod was sufficient to control estrogen.

The test e is legit though.

2 options:

1. I aromatise a lot.
2. The adex is not working.

My guess would be the second option, because I used 600mg of test e before, and a dose of 0,5mg of pharma adex eod was sufficient to control estrogen.

The test e is legit though.

Test of anastrozol ( tablets were filled and mixed to 1,5mg )

Attachments

• ANAS .png
    ANAS .png
    67.1 KB · Views: 53