Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Stfu no one asked you retard boy. I am sharing my experience here, so future customers don't make mistakes buy choosing him as a source. Who do you think you are to shut my mouth? Go fuck yourself midget
You have shared plenty, the only thing missing is a video of you crying while getting pegged by pharmasource, but fuck knows if anyone wants to see that shit.

Don't worry, not everyone in this world is as mentally handicapped as you are, common sense implies reading a source's thread a while back before making an order, to get an idea of how the situation is, instead of blindly buying stuff and crying for weeks because of hurt feelings.

Your gear will arrive, don't worry, you'll be back to your sad whiny life in no time.

Last edited:
You have shared plenty, the only thing missing is a video of you crying while getting pegged by pharmasource, but fuck knows if anyone wants to see that shit.

Don't worry, not everyone in this world is as mentally handicapped as you are, common sense implies reading a source's thread a while back before making an order, to get an idea of how the situation is, instead of blindly buying stuff and crying for weeks because of hurt feelings.

Your gear will arrive, don't worry, you'll be back to your sad whiny life in no time.

Why you so mad retard boy. I can share as much as I want, why you caring. Instead of sucking Pharmasource dick you could just Stfu, because now we both will keep his shit thread at the top.

Why you so mad retard boy. I can share as much as I want, why you caring. Instead of sucking Pharmasource dick you could just Stfu, because now we both will keep his shit thread at the top.
Yeah you are right, i should just ignore a crying child like you, might be the tren getting to my head.

Nothing personal though, i just hate fucking retards.

Quick review of this source. I have used 3 times now with no issues.

Last order timeline:
Ordered 24/12, received tracking number on 6/1. Order in hand on 10/1 (UK)

Stealth packaging with a lot of care

All order present and correct.

This is an excellent source.

Quick review of this source. I have used 3 times now with no issues.

Last order timeline:
Ordered 24/12, received tracking number on 6/1. Order in hand on 10/1 (UK)

Stealth packaging with a lot of care

All order present and correct.

This is an excellent source.
He is Mia since 31th December but you got a tracking number 6th January? I didn't received reply since 31th December also no package. I send him 2mails since then and still no reply, others also can't order cuz no reply but you got tracking on 6th?????

Stopping to say whatever spoiled child, say dispatch dates and gift wrap, during the holidays was very smart. not like you those obvious. are going to suck your mom's breast.
Please Toni, stop being so stupid. You’re the shame of this thread, take a break, it’s not healthy for the source.

Stopping to say whatever spoiled child, say dispatch dates and gift wrap, during the holidays was very smart. not like you those obvious. are going to suck your mom's breast.

Did you get in a bad car wreck? Do you have some sort of head injury? You appear to suffer from a moderate to severe form of retardation. Have you been drinking alcohol? What exactly happened to you man? I hope your ok.

Hey guys, PS was hospitalized due to a combo of bilateral pneumonia and a pulmonary embolism and hasn't had access to an OPSEC secure connection to mails/meso since. Please await his recovery & return patiently and don't spam him with mails needlessly as that will make catching up even more arduous.

He'll have someone help with responding to mails in a couple of days, and tomorrow there'll be a good number of lab reports posted!

Last edited:
Damn again?? i ordered exactly 31st of december, so no tracking and no package until god knows when then i guess.
Does this guy have some sort inmunodeficiency disorder, he seems to get sick quite often and speaking of pulmonary embolism that is very serious, ICU kinda serious

These are available to order now, prices can be found on the latest price list:

PS' new secretary should start responding to mails tomorrow latest, though it will take a few days to catch up due to the sheer amount. A few of the older orders require PS to take care of personally a bit later so please be patient if you feel skipped as you've not been forgotten!

U6504QAHJYWV8L3MO1R7.png
ZX6NF87G9QWP2MR1VAYU.png
YZPVDA0EQ4IM61LRW8K3.png0LUYK1PB9TG7NOH2FMIR.pngEMU54H8F9NP071K6CGJW.pngTest Report #16092.pngTest Report #16093.png