Please comment my pct and DG reccomended pct

bull_dozer

Hi guys!
I recently registered to the forum and while a was waiting for a confirmation i registered on a Dylan Gemelli's Adrenalinrushforum to get a pct advice.
I see you guys dont think highly of DG so that worried me a little because i just wanted to start a pct that he recomended.

So the situation is next:

I just finished a 20wk eq/test cycle (500/350mg) and was recomended by a friend of mine who is a ex bodybuilder (pretty succesfull) and a great guy to run a pct that looks like this:
7 days after the last pin 1xPregnyl, 2 days later 1xPregnyl and 4 days later 1x Pregnyl.
18 days after the last pin i would start with Clomid 150mg/day for three days, 100mg/day next 4 days and at last 50mg/day for the next 7 days.

I showed this on adrenalinrushforum and this is what Dylan Gemelli adised:

brother, listen, you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in pct... that's literally the worst thing you could do unless you prefer to not recover, which i highly doubt is the circumstance... you use hcg the last 4 weeks leading up to pct but using it during will do nothing but cause you problems... your pct is very incomplete as well... please read my article on pct

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showt...+cycle+therapy

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

So, now i am confused. What would you guys suggest i do for my pct?
Thnx!

Well he is right I dont think you should use hcg in pct but then again I dont think you should blast it 4 weeks pre. I think you should run it low dose all cycle up to 3 days pre pct at 250-500iu's-2x/week.
The other shit is just shilling product.
PCT should be clomid 100/50/50/50 & nolva 40/20/20/20
No ai, no sarms, no prar modulator.

Well he is right I dont think you should use hcg in pct but then again I dont think you should blast it 4 weeks pre. I think you should run it low dose all cycle up to 3 days pre pct at 250-500iu's-2x/week.
The other shit is just shilling product.
PCT should be clomid 100/50/50/50 & nolva 40/20/20/20
No ai, no sarms, no prar modulator.
Thanx man!
I should start the pct 3 weeks after the last pin right?

Back