Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Police State Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heady muscle, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

“All I know is this. If you’re the kind of police department that would hire someone who attended a Ku Klux Klan meeting, you knew something like this was going to happen. How could you not know that?”

NorthMich likes this.
  2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Bitch knew exactly what she was doing

NorthMich likes this.
  3. Michael Scally MD

NorthMich likes this.
  4. Michael Scally MD

5. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

I would of punched him 15x if he spit on me

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  6. Michael Scally MD

NorthMich likes this.
  7. Michael Scally MD

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    NorthMich likes this.
  8. Michael Scally MD

NorthMich likes this.
  9. Michael Scally MD

10. Michael Scally MD

A black man killed by the police in an Alabama mall in November was shot three times from behind, according to a forensic examination commissioned by the man’s family.

The finding, announced in a news conference on Monday, was seen by the man’s family and lawyers as evidence he was running away and posed no threat to the officer who shot him.

Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford Jr., 21, was fatally shot in the middle of a panicked crowd at the Riverchase Galleria in Hoover, Ala., on Nov. 22, as officers responded to reports of gunshots on Thanksgiving night. Witnesses said Mr. Bradford, who was legally carrying a handgun, was directing shoppers to safety.

NorthMich and thrombus like this.
  11. Michael Scally MD

NorthMich likes this.
  12. Michael Scally MD

NorthMich likes this.
  13. Michael Scally MD

NorthMich likes this.
  14. Michael Scally MD

15. Here’s an officer involved shooting posted by the SPD (Seattle). The suspect is the one that was shot and killed. Kinda hard to say with this one, watching the video I don’t think it was necessary to kill the dude, on the other hand don’t run from cops with an illegal gun in your hand. He had fentanyl on him and suspended plates or license idk. The video goes thru each officer’s body cam footage. You can hear an officer say “taser, taser taser” which I heard means the guy yelling it is about to tase and the suspect say “I’m not reaching” as he is shot.

16. Michael Scally MD

Body camera footage obtained by Reason appears to show a now-fired Florida sheriff's deputy blatantly lying about the results of a roadside drug test during a traffic stop last year.

The video shows the April 17, 2018, traffic stop of Florida resident Steve Vann by former Jackson County Sheriff's deputy Zachary Wester. Vann was subsequently charged with possession of methamphetamines and paraphernalia as a result of the traffic stop, but state prosecutors later dropped those charges as part of a review of more than 250 cases that Wester was involved in since his hiring in 2016.

State prosecutors have dropped criminal charges in more than 100 cases involving Wester after body cam footagereleased last September showed the officer allegedly planting drugs in a car during another traffic stop. A Florida judge also vacated the sentences of eight people whose convictions were based on evidence and testimony by Wester. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement launched an investigation into Wester, and several people have filed federal lawsuits against him.

NorthMich likes this.
  17. Michael Scally MD

A VERY TROUBLING THREAD: Remember that weird police shootout during a no-knock raid in Houston last week?

It appears something truly rotten happened.

This story looks like it’s about to become huge, and let me tell you why...

NorthMich likes this.
  18. Michael Scally MD

NorthMich likes this.
  19. Michael Scally MD

20. Michael Scally MD

NorthMich likes this.