Police State Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heady muscle, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

elgriff, Michael7 and NorthMich like this.
  2. Michael Scally MD

3. Beergut75

Beergut75 Member

That Dallas shooting is a mess. How did she not know it wasn't her apartment?

thrombus and elgriff like this.
  4. Michael Scally MD

5. legendary

legendary Member

Are police dogs trained to smell finished AAS?

6. Not trained for AAS, but they are certainly trained to respond to their handlers cues, hence why the civil liberties folks aren't a fan of k9. IOW, they can "detect" anything...if the handler wants them to of course.

7. Michael Scally MD

NorthMich likes this.
  8. Michael Scally MD

NorthMich likes this.
  9. Michael Scally MD

10. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

11. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

CPR in a “breathing” patient ?

12. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

Lol. This is for you and @Michael Scally MD to discuss. What would we know of resuscitation?
    I never heard those sounds come from someone.

13. Michael Scally MD

14. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

The limits of first responders should be obvious so it is what it is.

But based upon the very limited info; the cop said the driver was
    rigid but breathing. I could hear sonorous resp in the background
    the second bystander finally checks and mentions “he has a pulse”.

Some ten minutes later EMS arrives and the patient is awake and aware, all of the above are consistent with a seizure.

No harm no fault.

15. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

I wonder if someone eventually showed up with Narcan ifnits assumed he overdosed

16. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Those who OD on narcs and require CPR are rarely breathing
    but darn near all EMS units carry
    Narcan.

17. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

People shot to death by U.S. police 2017-2018, by race | Statistic

Here’s stats from 2017-2018. Whites are overwhelmingly killed by police than black or Latinos. In 2018 the police have killed 108 black people and over 200 white people.

People on this thread are fanning the flames that there’s police actively hunting black peoples. In a country with 45,000,000 black men and there being 108 killings by police where at least half are justified if not more, can you really suggest we have a crisis here?

The way the media makes it out is as if there’s thousands being killed.

I’m personally getting sick of trump. But the bullshit propaganda on the extreme left is going to simply recruit more trump voters. Get some real arguments so we can find a moderate leader next election

18. Michael Scally MD

19. Michael Scally MD

20. valuum

valuum Member

I got the fuck beat out of my by the police on this last case. I got pulled over in the hood with 100 xanax bars. I was the passenger in the car. I just locked the doors and went hungry hungry hippos on the bars. I got them all swallowed and I'm pretty damn sure the police saw I got them swallowed as well. When they tore me out of the car they slammed me on the ground and started choking me. There was 2 cops on top of me, one choking me, both screaming "stop resisting!".

The thing I learned was how near impossible it is to go-limp in that situation. It's just completely unnatural. I wasn't resisting, I wasn't trying to get away, and I wasn't fighting back... it's just impossible not to tense up.

I'm not saying they Rodney King'd me, but they definitely went above and beyond. At the end the one cop turned to the other and said
    "is your body camera on?"
    at this point my heart dropped, I thought they were gonna sucker punch me or something.

he leaned over to me and whispered in my ear "I hope you fucking die". That's what was more disturbing...Keep in mind I didn't lead this guy on a high speed chase, he had the upper hand in a 2 v 1 against a 170lb dope fiend who wasn't fighting back. The amount of venom and hate that he said it with was unreal...