Possession of HCG

Why all the butt hurt in your reply? Customs intercepting your package and OPs situation is completely different, yet you claim "happened to me". That's absolutely not enough to get a warrant but you keep telling yourself that. More than likely CPS will come over with an officer and hope to spot something in plain view in order to get said warrant.
Happens all the time:

Would not want to invite legal trouble into my life even if it is a misdemeanor.

So he took it to school. Did he get caught with it, show it to somebody, inject it, what?
Unless prescribed as specifically needed for use at school LEAVE all medications at home anything else, including show and tell, only invites trouble.

You must gloss over what I post and then just start shotgunning shit trying to support your opinions. All those news articles are about hard drugs that can be easily tested with a field kit and probably were to obtain a warrant in a timely manner. Go back and read my complete posts. You're living in la la land if you think a judge is going to sign off on a search warrant without knowing for sure what is in the vial when ever field or rapid test turns up negative.

You must gloss over what I post and then just start shotgunning shit trying to support your opinions. All those news articles are about hard drugs that can be easily tested with a field kit and probably were to obtain a warrant in a timely manner. Go back and read my complete posts.
Fine. You're right. Absolutely no chance anyone could ever get busted from this :rolleyes:

I can't believe 1 person hasent told u , ur irresponsible and possibly a idiot. If u have something like that around kids, I dont give a shit if its hcg, if u have that u have gear around too. Keep ur crap locked up in a box I dont care if it's in the fridge.

Learn from this and give that little terd that stole ur stuff a gold ol fashion talking to.
20231227_112726.jpg
How I keep my stuff

I can't believe 1 person hasent told u , ur irresponsible and possibly a idiot. If u have something like that around kids, I dont give a shit if its hcg, if u have that u have gear around too. Keep ur crap locked up in a box I dont care if it's in the fridge.

Learn from this and give that little terd that stole ur stuff a gold ol fashion talking to.
View attachment 273430
How I keep my stuff
Lark… I want to beat you with a rolled up newspaper ….

View attachment 273430
How I keep my stuff
Have any Meps Spinners, or Rapalas in there???

Back