Post Office Issue

Consuela73

I made a purchase via Bitcoin from the domestic warehouse of Q. Tracking shows it shipped July 3. Left post office in California July 5. No update since. Just “arriving late” - so basically lost in the USPS system between CA and FL. I have contacted the seller who keeps telling me to call the post office. The post office knows nothing and says the SENDER has to initiate any insurance claim. I have told the seller that, and they just reiterate that I should contact the post office and send me contact info for USPS. So basically I’m screwed and out the money.

Everyone raves about Q and thinks domestic shipping is safe because of no customs issues. Well, when the USPS loses it, you are just as screwed as if customs had seized it. They do nothing to help you but tell you to call the post office. What a joke.

Last edited:
What do you want the seller to do when its a postal issue?

Wait a month, then if its still not arrived, contact Q politely and see if they can look into from the warehouse end with the shipper. Most things resolve themselves in 30 days.

What do you want the seller to do when its a postal issue?

Wait a month, then if its still not arrived, contact Q politely and see if they can look into from the warehouse end with the shipper. Most things resolve themselves in 30 days.
That about sums it up. You ordered illegal drugs online. This isn't a set of washcloths from amazon.