• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

post operation protocol advise

Alaju

so I have my microdiscectomy L5-S1 scheduled in one week, and was wondering whether if it's smart to continue post op my trt+NPP or add HGH to it or stop everything?

so I have my microdiscectomy L5-S1 scheduled in one week, and was wondering whether if it's smart to continue post op my trt+NPP or add HGH to it or stop everything?
I'd definitely keep trt, i mean its a trt replacement dose I'd imagine. As for npp and hgh, thats up to you but i certainly wouldn't expect magical healing powers from either.

Your surgery is pretty serious, I'd be careful and give your body more than enough time to heal. Good luck man.

Thanks a lot, yes I also don't expect something magical.
however the only thing that made me take less/no pain killers was HGH but ran out of it the last 2 months.

I used TRT and 2 i.u. of HGH which my Dr.s recommended. healing went as well and as fast as could be hoped for. After a few surgeries over the years i find that eating a healthy nutritious diet plays a bigger role in my opinion then drugs do. You can't build or rebuild if you don't nave the basic ingredients.