Post up your Natty IGF-1 Level

Have a read through this:

Thanks. Much longer than I'd hoped! Been on around 20 months so may have to forget that idea.

Are you a keto/carnivore guy?
Yes I am, and need to remain that way for my digestive health and overall well-being. I can't handle much more than 50-60 g carbs (from fruit) before things go off the rails.

I've experimented a little with GH but am recommitting to it after letting the implications of that 114 sink in.

i'm currently waiting on igf test , but my dr forgot to add the "z score " , does that make or break the igf test?
You can figure out the Z-score yourself, once you have your IGF-1 result. It's a simple calculation based on your age and gender:

After 12 years of HGH use i came off and was tested a month later. With a range of 41-279 mine was 111.
Without a range being posted that actual level really doesn't mean much since different labs and machines will come up with a different value that is only applicable to their own range.

After 12 years of HGH use i came off and was tested a month later. With a range of 41-279 mine was 111.
Without a range being posted that actual level really doesn't mean much since different labs and machines will come up with a different value that is only applicable to their own range.
how long did you stay off it? Are you still off the hgh?

why did you came off? so you stayed 12 years straight non stop on HGH?

Back