Post your Controversial Opinions here

Some say he got bad gear (at his level? STRONG doubt)
Some say he is suffering addiction as mentioned
Maybe he had a health scare? He went from 0 to 100 in a few years, something has to give eventually.

This sport (lol) is killing its athletes quicker than bullets kill people in the hood. Something has to fundamentally change.

True, if you look at past pictures of him, he has changed a lot, very quickly.
I did hear about the kratom stuff, but I thought it was at least a year ago.
Surely, if that was the case, people around him would have tried to address this.
He has a lot to lose in terms of money and sponsorships.
He is not an idiot.
But obviously something is really not ok with this guy.
I am really sorry to see him like this.
I hope someone there will try to help him out, mentally.

Like who? Aceto is not a good match, he doesn't like mutants like Nick. That leaves Chad. Sure he is going to make an Olympian out of him, but at what cost? A kidney, a liver and unable to breath? Nah, f that.

Idk.
It was just a thought.
I suppose I want to find something that is not him to blame, directly, because like that it is easier to make sense.
We will see.
Hopefully he will pick himself up and regroup.

when I watched the video he looked like he was on a bulk not a cut. So maybe he got his drugs mixed up.

Well, this may be fun to think but highly unlikely.
Yes, you are right, he looked the opposite of what he should look, at this point.
I know that, in the end, they all show up peeled, no matter what, but this was something else.

Thanks for the post.

Are you and I ending the week good?
Like this: with you not hating me for pissing on your jokes (with Lana the culprit, you know it) and your tren/var/primo/hgh plans shaping up well?

Some say he got bad gear (at his level? STRONG doubt)
Some say he is suffering addiction as mentioned
Maybe he had a health scare? He went from 0 to 100 in a few years, something has to give eventually.

This sport (lol) is killing its athletes quicker than bullets kill people in the hood. Something has to fundamentally change.
I heard the bad gear line this AM on another forum. Yeah, fuck that. Anyone who believes that one I have some oceanfront property in Montana to sell them

Are you and I ending the week good?
Like this: with you not hating me for pissing on your jokes (with Lana the culprit, you know it) and your tren/var/primo/hgh plans shaping up well?
I would never hate someone for stating what they think regardless if I agree or not.

Trying to get all the drugs lined up, then come up with a game plan that doesn't involve a mental or physical breakdown. I will be doing blood work every month to see how my body responds to new compounds (for science of course).

I also heard bad gear and I also don't believe.

As for kratom. I've never met anyone that was into it that wasn't a mess.

LOL, I just looked over at another window in which I have YT open and saw this:

Screenshot 2024-10-06 162830.webp

Last edited:
Top 3 Olympia level competitor that doesn't test his gear nowdays? If that's the case he doesn't deserve to set foot on stage. Cmon...
I really do not know much about competitive body building but that would be hard to beleive that an athlete on that level would fall victim to such.

I really do not know much about competitive body building but that would be hard to beleive that an athlete on that level would fall victim to such.
Nobody is buying it bro, and for very good reason as it’s utterly preposterous. People on his level get the Crème de la Crème that is meticulously tested.

I am not sure what exactly the issue is. Nobody knows except coach and inner circle, but I can say it’s not bad gear.

Nobody is buying it bro, and for very good reason as it’s utterly preposterous. People on his level get the Crème de la Crème that is meticulously tested.
That's what I would assume also but then I see how some of these movie stars hire ass hats for trainers to get big. Wonder if he had to ask what cap color Tren was...

Back