Post your Controversial Opinions here

I think he had already decided probably a month ago to pull out of the show and has been enjoying his food
Considering most said he looked basically full offseason, that is likely the case. Probably for at least two weeks he has been enjoying considerably more calories and the post contest rebound that happens if you are not very careful.

Now far as him possibly using bunk gear i find that to be far from the truth! Want to know why??

Not really. We don’t care if your brother’s cousin’s uncle knows his coach. Nobody actually believes it was bunk gear. I suppose it’s possible, but very, very unlikely.

I just hope he is in good health. My fear is that they are concealing serious health issues.

Probably for at least two weeks he has been enjoying considerably more calories and the post contest rebound that happens if you are not very careful.

Maybe, he just ate more as an emotional outlet, too.
@PermaBlastingTren no?

I can't see someone like that, after all the training and sacrifice, missing the Olympia for the second time and just shrugging it off.
Like everyone is saying, I hope there are no underlying health issues they are not making public.

What does everyone think about Neil Hill, as a coach?

Back