Post your Controversial Opinions here

5mg daily brings my ldl to 31 or so while using test/primo/mast.

primo/mast is weak as shit.

I'm doing 1g mast and TRT and I'm certainly not getting much stronger or making many gains.

I think I'll have to accept the fact: If you want gains, you gotta accept side effects (bloating / water weight) from test/deca/eq.
As long as you never let yourself get above 12%bf and keep estrogen in range (if needed) those side effects will be minimal. Cut down until you’re shredded like fxxy then rebound successfully. Repeat.

How’s that scan? @Ghoul

Go over to PM and you’ll find the biggest guys there eating 3-500g of protein daily. And the results speak for themselves.

Then again there guys like Sam Sulek and probably other jacked influencers/athletes that look great with just 1g/lb protein. It just depends on your goals I guess. If you want to look like a monster open pro bb it’s better to get more protein than necessary, especially if you’re on higher amounts of gear.
Like I said, they did the math already, but people overthink shit. Just overshoot your protein needs and be done with it. Your response will be according to your genetics of course, so if you’re 250lbs+ then 300-500g is warranted but for most here, that is just expensive carb source.