Post your Controversial Opinions here

5mg daily brings my ldl to 31 or so while using test/primo/mast.

primo/mast is weak as shit.

I'm doing 1g mast and TRT and I'm certainly not getting much stronger or making many gains.

I think I'll have to accept the fact: If you want gains, you gotta accept side effects (bloating / water weight) from test/deca/eq.
As long as you never let yourself get above 12%bf and keep estrogen in range (if needed) those side effects will be minimal. Cut down until you’re shredded like fxxy then rebound successfully. Repeat.

How’s that scan? @Ghoul

You should wash your hands before pissing at a urinal. My weeny is clean, why would I dirty it with unwashed hands.
“Oh well you touched your dick, you should wash your hands after”
False.
“Oh well you have to flush the urinal”
False, most are touchless, if they’re not use your foot.

Go over to PM and you’ll find the biggest guys there eating 3-500g of protein daily. And the results speak for themselves.

Then again there guys like Sam Sulek and probably other jacked influencers/athletes that look great with just 1g/lb protein. It just depends on your goals I guess. If you want to look like a monster open pro bb it’s better to get more protein than necessary, especially if you’re on higher amounts of gear.
Like I said, they did the math already, but people overthink shit. Just overshoot your protein needs and be done with it. Your response will be according to your genetics of course, so if you’re 250lbs+ then 300-500g is warranted but for most here, that is just expensive carb source.

could have sworn I heard even longer like 24-48

Hey, i have heard the same thing, that what counts is the total amount over 24 hrs.
Considering how baaaaaad I have been at this, lately, I should be the last person to comment.
Anyway, the most recent thing I found (from 2024) says:

"Nonetheless, the summarized study contributes to a robust body of evidence indicating that total daily protein intake is much more important than protein timing for increasing muscular adaptations.[6] Furthermore, in the context of two diets containing equal amounts of protein, with that protein relatively evenly divided over a few meals per day, the timing of protein ingestion relative to an exercise bout has no detectable effect on muscular adaptations.[3]"

It's from this:

They also talk about the amount of it, whether consuming too much is "wasted", which you also often hear about.

Anyway, any study you ready will tell you a different thing, but this was the most recent I came across.

I think Declan is right.

GNC started out selling honey yogurt and grains 90 yrs ago, today they’re owned be a Chinese pharmaceutical company. Good times.
And most of things you use and consume come from China too, hell most ugl and pharmaceutical ingredients are provided by them too. So no escaping it.

You can actually grow just as much on trt test with high anabolics such as 600+ primo. Low test with a high dose of primo would allow pure protein synthesis without fat or water gain. Nutrient partitioning and insulin sensitivity is better with these kind of cycles
Dr. Todd Lee is of this thinking due to John jewitt but he just placed last at his show so I'm not convinced. And John jewitt may be running this type of cycle now but he got to his size on 3 grams of test. And last time I looked at his logs it was 800 test/1400 mast or 1000 test/700primo/700mast. Something in that ballpark, not trt test

[ I hope the links works. ]

With the O just over 2 months away, I am leaving here a little souvenir from last year's final.

Here is Hadi throwing a tantrum and walking off the stage, after losing to Derek.

Look at him, strutting away displaying the only natural talent that belongs to him, which is being a basic b***h.

I wonder what Hany said to him, as he landed backstage, like a oily turd enrobed in Protan and bile:

"Honey, here's your xanax. Go lie down somewhere, you evil midget".

It was something like that, only much, much worse.

This was ghastly.

It says it all about the person.

Hadi is a loser, in more than one way.

FACT.

View: https://youtu.be/yBOC83KLeCQ

P.S. I hope someone either than him wins, this year.

Sponsors

Latest posts