Post your Controversial Opinions here

Biceps are the most boring muscles to train.

Most people don't train properly

Most people on steroids don't look enhanced.

We're all drug addicts

Optimal training is overrated

Most of us shouldn't be giving cycle advice

trt in the states is not actual trt.

Nobody cares that you were an athlete in highschool. You look like shit.

I like these.

As far as the slin pin topic, I used 29ga 1cc slin pins for half a year. They work great but I hate how long they take to draw 1cc out even if you've pressurized the vial. I tried backfilling but hated the extra time, equipment, and steps involved. My solution: 27ga 1cc slin pins! I made the switch two weeks ago and it's everything I wanted. Still super easy and painless to pin with but drawing up 1cc is about 5x faster than a 29ga.

no definitely not a scam. Was just replying to “what’s wrong with protein powder”, still very useful and I love it but it has its cons

Gotcha, I think it’s just convient and there is benefit to getting whey immediately after a workout. The anabolic window is a real thing. Also the whole isloate, hydrolyzed, etc makes a difference.

Not to mention casien which is great for long periods without food. It also generates serotonin and gives a feel good feeling.

are you saying if i replaced some of my testosterone with primobolan or masteron i would be bigger?
View attachment 292714
You can actually grow just as much on trt test with high anabolics such as 600+ primo. Low test with a high dose of primo would allow pure protein synthesis without fat or water gain. Nutrient partitioning and insulin sensitivity is better with these kind of cycles