Post your Controversial Opinions here

i think just keeping LDL down to a reasonable level is huge, which can be done easily with ezetimibe, mine went from 135 to 70 in 1 month while on an extremely high saturated fat diet consisting of 1.5kg of sausage/hamburger etc per day
I'd say you are an outlier. I saw a 10% reduction in LDL with ezetimibe mono-therapy.

i also got rhabdo from a microdose of a statin EoD a few years ago. like 2.5mg resovostatin EoD, it happened within 2 weeks of starting it

Also an outlier in this case. Side effects like you're describing are pretty rare, especially so at that dose.

statins are overkill imo.
Cholesterol is important for a lot of things in the body and crushing cholesterol cannot be healthy or normal. Health is never this simple.

ASCVD risk has a linear relationship to LDL/ApoB exposure over the course of years. There is no documented harm that I can find from keeping LDL below 60mg/dL. There are a few conditions which cause very low cholesterol levels and there are health problems as a result, but that occurs at levels well below what can be achieved with pharmaceutical intervention.
it cannot be good to have cholesterol super low

Again, this is speculation and not based on the literature.

Not to mention whatever side effects the statins themselves could cause, besides just from having lower blood cholesterol,

Beyond muscle-related issues, there is the potential for insulin resistance.

statins seem well tolerated on paper, but they obviously never give them to healthy people let alone body builders doing weight training to failure 5 days per week, so i wouldnt be surprised if they would cause kidney / muscle issues.

So you're asserting that unhealthy people are better able to tolerate statins than healthy people?

i dont even want my LDL that low

First of all, you'll have to quantify what you consider to be "low". Secondly, as a result, you are increasing your lifetime risk of ASCVD. Could be that you won the genetic lottery and that won't matter. Could be that you die 10 years earlier than you might have otherwise.

This was supposed to be the controversial opinions thread without rebuttals, but you posted one anyway. What's worse is that your rebuttal included nothing more than your ill-informed opinions founded on weak rationalization. There are few things about which the evidence is more clear.

Biceps are the most boring muscles to train.

Most people don't train properly

Most people on steroids don't look enhanced.

We're all drug addicts

Optimal training is overrated

Most of us shouldn't be giving cycle advice

trt in the states is not actual trt.

Nobody cares that you were an athlete in highschool. You look like shit.

I like these.

As far as the slin pin topic, I used 29ga 1cc slin pins for half a year. They work great but I hate how long they take to draw 1cc out even if you've pressurized the vial. I tried backfilling but hated the extra time, equipment, and steps involved. My solution: 27ga 1cc slin pins! I made the switch two weeks ago and it's everything I wanted. Still super easy and painless to pin with but drawing up 1cc is about 5x faster than a 29ga.

no definitely not a scam. Was just replying to “what’s wrong with protein powder”, still very useful and I love it but it has its cons

Gotcha, I think it’s just convient and there is benefit to getting whey immediately after a workout. The anabolic window is a real thing. Also the whole isloate, hydrolyzed, etc makes a difference.

Not to mention casien which is great for long periods without food. It also generates serotonin and gives a feel good feeling.

No, who what’s to look like the Michelin man lol. If you run wet compounds manage them accordingly
Exactly, the difference between 200 test and 500 is negligible and the latter having more side effects and worse appearance. Replace gram of test with primo or eq. Much better nutrient partitioning. It’s hard to stay lean the more test you use. The less test the better you look.

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but the anabolic window was found to be much much longer than previously thought (somewhere around 24 hours?)

The anabolic window is the scam he was referring to I believe, not whey itself
It’s longer than like immediately after I’m pretty sure it’s about 2 hours the gym bro 30 minutes thing is bs.

Exactly, the difference between 200 test and 500 is negligible and the latter having more side effects and worse appearance. Replace gram of test with primo or eq. Much better nutrient partitioning. It’s hard to stay lean the more test you use. The less test the better you look.

If my e2 goes up one point I turn into a chipmunk