Post your Controversial Opinions here

Bodybuilding is not a sport.
Pageantry at its finest.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Dr. Todd Lee is of this thinking due to John jewitt but he just placed last at his show so I'm not convinced. And John jewitt may be running this type of cycle now but he got to his size on 3 grams of test. And last time I looked at his logs it was 800 test/1400 mast or 1000 test/700primo/700mast. Something in that ballpark, not trt test
I have never seen anyone grow well or look like a superheavy weight bodybuilder having grown only on trt test plus high dht

[ I hope the links works. ]

With the O just over 2 months away, I am leaving here a little souvenir from last year's final.

Here is Hadi throwing a tantrum and walking off the stage, after losing to Derek.

Look at him, strutting away displaying the only natural talent that belongs to him, which is being a basic b***h.

I wonder what Hany said to him, as he landed backstage, like a oily turd enrobed in Protan and bile:

"Honey, here's your xanax. Go lie down somewhere, you evil midget".

It was something like that, only much, much worse.

This was ghastly.

It says it all about the person.

Hadi is a loser, in more than one way.

FACT.

View: https://youtu.be/yBOC83KLeCQ

P.S. I hope someone either than him wins, this year.

Damn, he even took off his medal and ignored everyone yelling at him to come back. I hear he's hard of hearing but you would hear that. He seems to hear people just fine in interviews. He knew exactly what he was doing

indeed, he touched on this podcast
View: https://youtu.be/q5J8xRtlaYo

Glad you posted it. Saw it yesterday..he says he prefers primo over mast but availability and injection volume is why he keeps using mast too. Also in off season he take 1000-1400 test with 700 mast+700 primo, so all the guys preaching the "John Jewett method with low test high mast for building muscle tissue in the off season" must find a new name for this method lol

A little human trafficking and rape definitely qualifies for “not perfect”. Aside from that, probably a decent bro.
Bro, if he actually did those things then you and me are in the same boat. I dont think he did that though. Where is the proof. He hasnt even been convicted yet in a fair trial.

But I genuinely thought that if he knows there is 1 less twat in da haus, moi, it could tempt him back.

You think he was really mad at you because you said that he doxed someone, while he actually didn't doxed him or something like that? Truth is, probably no one gave a fuck anyway, even if he doxed some retard for behaving retarded. Besides Millard obviously.

Or why do you think he would accept coming back when you go?

I wanted to pull the plug, at least for a while, so I thought I could put my absence to good use by reaching out to him.

Who hurt you, iris? Or you just want to escape the meso addiction?

Anyway, I am sure you guys are in touch and he's OK.

No, we were just tren bros, our connection was sweating a lot on tren. We're not in contact.

Majority of roid users are sheep following others to their doom.
Lifestyle cycles aint pro cycles.
With years people will be cleaned up but the smart ones will stay!

Glad you posted it. Saw it yesterday..he says he prefers primo over mast but availability and injection volume is why he keeps using mast too. Also in off season he take 1000-1400 test with 700 mast+700 primo, so all the guys preaching the "John Jewett method with low test high mast for building muscle tissue in the off season" must find a new name for this method lol
the victor black method for the average joe