Primo vs eq for lean mass

Evom1

10+ Year Member
Looking to get some opinions on here on Primo vs eq for packing on muscle.

The foundation of my off season cycles is always test deca and gh, I have used both eq and Primo at different times and trying to decide which one I'd like to add into the mix this next time.

I'm looking to specifically compare these two compounds, not others such as orals or insulin etc.

Hopefully @Mac11wildcat and @Palifter can chime in as well, I'd really appreciate you guys input on this. Looking to push into the 270s + this off season without getting sloppy

Equipoise would be my vote on this one. Primo is probably my favorite steroid (well, maybe a close second to DHB now actually) but it’s not a strong compound in terms of muscle building. It’s a great recomp drug and one of the best things you could use for muscle retention during caloric restriction, but as far as size and strength goes equipoise is going to be the better option, much more cost effective as well!

Test/deca/primo is my current blast in wanting to shift to “nicer” drugs. Last was test/deca/mast and that worked great.

Plenty of guys have packed on muscle on primo, including my training partner who legit put on 50lbs in a year with a simple test/primo cycle.

Test/deca/primo is my current blast in wanting to shift to “nicer” drugs. Last was test/deca/mast and that worked great.

Plenty of guys have packed on muscle on primo, including my training partner who legit put on 50lbs in a year with a simple test/primo cycle.
50 pounds? Wow man that would be incredible. The food, training and recovery will all be prioritized for sure.

What have you and him found to be effective doses of Primo?

50 pounds? Wow man that would be incredible. The food, training and recovery will all be prioritized for sure.

Npp/Dhb/Test is amazing. Think about DHB

Then if you can handle anxiety.

Test/Deca/EQ

Dhb is something I've been meaning to research
Not sure of your doses, but 700 test, 700, deca, 700 dhb, is a hell of a cycle. You will be able to reach the size your lookin for.

Edit- if diet and exercise is in check of course.

I’m starting at 300 and ramping. The “you need 600mg” guys are just flat wrong.

I much prefer ramping over time to starting at a big dose but ending 700-1000mg is fairly “normal.”

I much prefer ramping over time to starting at a big dose but ending 700-1000mg is fairly “normal.”
Long esters ramp up naturally?

That makes sense. I've seen doses all over the place. That's pretty similar to what I was thinking.

Also curious on this. Would you say Mast is a more effective off season compound than Primo?
The distinction between mast and primo IMO isn’t worth worrying about over just crushing training, food, and recovery. I also prefer primo for long term given masts androgenic effects. But a low dose of mast next to deca as the prime mover was great.

The distinction between mast and primo IMO isn’t worth worrying about over just crushing training, food, and recovery. I also prefer primo for long term given masts androgenic effects. But a low dose of mast next to deca as the prime mover was great.
Noted. Trust me, food training and recovery will be the priorities. Just trying to decide what I want to add in to compliment test/deca/gh. If Primo would be notably more beneficial over something like eq or Mast than I'm not going to short myself just to save some cash

Noted. Trust me, food training and recovery will be the priorities. Just trying to decide what I want to add in to compliment test/deca/gh. If Primo would be notably more beneficial over something like eq or Mast than I'm not going to short myself just to save some cash
I don’t think primo is “better.” I’m just at a point in my career where I want to minimize the negatives someone younger or less further along may not yet have reason for concern. Mast works great next to deca. I’d run mast as the tertiary compound with a good dose of test and deca between 250-500 depending on where you’re at in the cycle.

I don’t think primo is “better.” I’m just at a point in my career where I want to minimize the negatives someone younger or less further along may not yet have reason for concern. Mast works great next to deca. I’d run mast as the tertiary compound with a good dose of test and deca between 250-500 depending on where you’re at in the cycle.
Sounds good man. You are undoubtedly further along than me, so this is valuable input

my training partner who legit put on 50lbs in a year with a simple test/primo cycle.
Holy shit! :oops: I am guessing since he was your training partner that this was not the first time he set foot in the gym, but that he was more advanced. Is this contest to contest weight? Either way, Damn.

Since nobody here knows your training partner, can you tell us what this simple test primo cycle was, and did he stay on it for the whole year? What kind of calories?

Sorry for all the questions, but that is just an amazing weight gain - it would be amazing for a beginner, but that is shocking or a more advanced person.

Back