Primo vs eq for lean mass

For me, primo wins everyday of the week... EQ messed w my head last time I ran it (800mg/wk), paranoid and self conscious all the time. Primo puts me in a better mood and therefore I train better.
Plus I just plain respond to primo better than EQ. I usually start at 600-800 and sometimes make it up near 1g/wk, not always

For me, primo wins everyday of the week... EQ messed w my head last time I ran it (800mg/wk), paranoid and self conscious all the time. Primo puts me in a better mood and therefore I train better.
Plus I just plain respond to primo better than EQ. I usually start at 600-800 and sometimes make it up near 1g/wk, not always
Hey man! Haven't talked to you in forever. Thanks for chiming in and I hope all is well!

I will agree on the fact that I feel better on primo than equipoise. I recently felt like death frontloading my eq at 900/wk x 2 wks. I actually dropped back to 450/wk and threw in an additional 300mg a week of test with test prop and finally feel better

Anybody that hates on primo might think differently after looking at that transformation. I used to see monsters in the gym and think 'whats he on' but now I think 'man is eating lots of good food'... I've always liked the muscle seperation aspect of bold but now thinking whatever can be on and make progress on is way to go

Back