Damn, I wish I could run it, but hair is more important :-D

Damn it is a common one to cause shedding. It is what it is, I would agree it’s not worth going bald over.

I’m fortunate (knock on wood) on my hair with AAS. 19-nors cause it the worst me, I get all the bad sides with them.

Only test and DHT derivatives for me.

I guess so, never at 1:1 ratio, but I have taken test lower than primo and still required some anastrozole. Maybe at trt doses it would eliminate the need for AI. For me not even eq touched estrogen too much, which seems to for some people to crash it.

I believe you're the type who doesn't need AI on a cruise/trt? Not me unfortunately, I require a bit anyways to keep feeling good and get the benefits of Testosterone.
OT, but you should throw away the Anastrozole and switch to Aromasin - far superior product.

Bit unconventional, but I'm curious and would like to hear thoughts for my next cycle/cruise

100mg/wk of Test, 700mg/wk of Primo, and a light bit of Estradiol valerate for estrogen support; 4IU GH/day as well ofc. Aim is just perfect blood markers and bare minimum physiological stress.

Bit unconventional, but I'm curious and would like to hear thoughts for my next cycle/cruise

100mg/wk of Test, 700mg/wk of Primo, and a light bit of Estradiol valerate for estrogen support; 4IU GH/day as well ofc. Aim is just perfect blood markers and bare minimum physiological stress.

Absolutely not. Sounds like a dumb plan brother. Also, how in the world you're aiming for perfect bloodwork and planning to add a compound it's known it destroys lipids? Also, how's your HCT and RBC? Because technically primo was used to treat anemia by raising RBC production. And on top of that you're thinking to inject a female hormone to counteract the lack of estrogen due to primo. For me, just no.

What physiological stress would you get from 400 test and 200-300 primo that 100 test and 700 primo won't give you?