Pristine Anabolics Intro

Alright guys, im almost a week in on this guys Anadrol and ive already put on 4 more pounds. The pumps st the gym are outrageous. Definitely real drol, and I also feel great, no crazy sides. I know this is subjective info but thats all youre gonna get with orals.

Alright guys, im almost a week in on this guys Anadrol and ive already put on 4 more pounds. The pumps st the gym are outrageous. Definitely real drol, and I also feel great, no crazy sides. I know this is subjective info but thats all youre gonna get with orals.
How many mgs you taking?

As a newer member I wish there was an easy way to find reputable sources. Like a big red arrow saying shop here. Most of the sources have page after page of rants and it can be confusing to newer members who don’t know what to look for or where to look.

Because meso isn't a source board.

Touchdown in 3 days good communication good buisness with follow up on anything wrong on the order, seems like pristine may give these other guys a run for thier money soon, good pin no pain or pip or swelling at all.....very nice, will have bloods done soon for follow up and to help everybody see what its hitting on.

anybody check out the threads posted under "General Threads"?? specifically CONFESSION BOX and "OK LETS SEE YOUR LADIES". worth a look, really funny shit

Touchdown in 3 days good communication good buisness with follow up on anything wrong on the order, seems like pristine may give these other guys a run for thier money soon, good pin no pain or pip or swelling at all.....very nice, will have bloods done soon for follow up and to help everybody see what its hitting on.

Short or long ester, and uncapped test?

Pinned test e only so far, but I got decca, Tren E, Test E and Test prop as well as a few orals. Kéep every one updated.

I like using long and fast esters together. I get better results. I personally like 200 mg of Mast E with 100 mg of Mast P EOD. I do the same with Tren and Test and I love it.

Just curious what you mean when you say low, and what is the science behind it?

I’m used to 900 test. I recently lowered it to 150mg a wk while introducing mast e. I feel a lot better. I’m not bloated no more either. I had no idea e2 sides were what was killing me. I felt like shit being on 900 for so long.
So ya, 150 mg a wk just feels more comfortable and no more sides