Pristine Anabolics Intro

As a newer member I wish there was an easy way to find reputable sources. Like a big red arrow saying shop here. Most of the sources have page after page of rants and it can be confusing to newer members who don’t know what to look for or where to look.

As a newer member I wish there was an easy way to find reputable sources. Like a big red arrow saying shop here. Most of the sources have page after page of rants and it can be confusing to newer members who don’t know what to look for or where to look.

Are you that lazy you need a big fucking red arrow that says “shop here”? It is super easy to find reputable sources, just read threads in the underground. Skim through the rants, focus in on specific information on the source. Research son.

Even if there was a big red arrow, how could you trust it without reading through the thread?

There will never be a giant red arrow because as soon as a source knows they are a “go to source” then they can take advantage of that. We hold their feet to the fire so that they continue doing what they’re supposed to do.

You need to read threads. Yes, there’s a lot of bullshit in there but it’s worth reading because you learn a lot and also get a vibe for the source. Is the source active? Are they adequately addressing issues? Or is the source totally ignoring questions? If it’s a lot of ignoring then it’s gonna be a bullshit source.

When I first joined I kept my mouth shut until I learned as much as I possibly could. Yes, it was frustrating but read enough and you learn how to use the board.

I think he saw the recent success of another new source that was a former member and he decided to try the same thing. Hoping that being a former member here would add credibility.

This part of what you said is true. Look at all the people that bit the bullet. After RnR I didn't think people would be so trusting so fast again.

Are you that lazy you need a big fucking red arrow that says “shop here”? It is super easy to find reputable sources, just read threads in the underground. Skim through the rants, focus in on specific information on the source. Research son.

Even if there was a big red arrow, how could you trust it without reading through the thread?
Perfect example: R&R. That scumbag basically had a big red arrow and we know how that ended.

Hell, even at BoP or other source boards, their sponsors will still scam the shit out of people.

Perfect example: R&R. That scumbag basically had a big red arrow and we know how that ended.

Hell, even at BoP or other source boards, their sponsors will still scam the shit out of people.
Problem at those boards is they sweep it under the rug and people don’t really catch on until everyone gets scammed

Problem at those boards is they sweep it under the rug and people don’t really catch on until everyone gets scammed
Truth. Those dumb asses let Prime/Hammer reside there until he did a mass scam on anyone who was dumb enough to buy his crap.

I get that you guys are trying to protect members of the board, and honestly, that's a big reason why I like this board. Truth is, every source on the net had to be blindly trusted at some point. Sometimes it pays off, and sometimes you end up holding the bag. In this case, everybody that has taken the jump with us has gotten good, clean gear at a fair price.

We're not going anywhere. Soon enough, there will be bloods and testing to show that our gear is exactly what we say it is. I just hope some of you skeptics give us a shot when that time comes.