Pristine Anabolics Intro

LOL, you sure about that? Even when he was at LSU their record wasn’t anything compared to Bama. Sure, they were good, but not THAT good.

He went 40-15 at LSU and won a national title. He went to the Dolphins before Bama grabbed him though. Saban is such a beast. Bama cursed my horns in that '09 title game. Haven't been the same since. Fucking Marcel Darius.

@Pristine Anabloics why the difference in colors between Ace and E?

2 reasons for that. The raws, my tren ace raws are straight up yellow, the tren e raws aren't quite as dark. With tren ace, some batches like to cloud up. I always use the same recipe, but for some reason, some batches cloud a bit after 4 or 5 days and some don't. So after I brew my ace, I let it sit in a media bottle for a week. If it clouds at all, I cold filter it again. It always gets a little darker while it sits.

Touchdown. First experience and have to be honest. This Trenity guy went out of his way to teach me how to use bitcoin and start a wallet. Definitely a great experience so far. Always responds and looking forward to trying out the gear.

Attachments

• 28231ED3-CF47-433D-B931-3CCC7ED1EE66.jpeg
    28231ED3-CF47-433D-B931-3CCC7ED1EE66.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 139
Bout to give this guy a try. I’ll report my experience.

So far I’ve sent an initial inquiry email and he responded within 15 min.