Pristine Anabolics Intro

I bought a big batch of potg's deca ( shit I wanna say 2015 ish ) and literally from what I remember every Mon and Thursday for 16 weeks that shit would have me gasping for air id cough so bad . Made great gains on the cycle but my body just wasnt agreeing with his deca lol....

Edit: ive been curious about test ace myself been thinking of doing a run , but do you really think its that much better than prop honestly . Alot of people seem to swear it is so ive been curious .

I make a test base/prop/tpp blend and I love it ! Ive always preferred short ester test to blast on personally since I dont really mind pinning ed or eod ...

At the end of the day, test is test. However, I do still prefer test ace over prop when I can get it. I can't tell you exactly why..I suppose I just feel great on it, it doesn't ever give me any pip, and I have used it enough that I know how it metabolizes in my body and I can keep my hormones in check pretty easily.

Is it that much different from prop? Not really...but if I have the option to get test ace I usually take it. I also prefer short esters on cycle/blast. I keep cyp in at 150mg all year long, and then add in 75mg of prop or ace every day during a cycle. Base/prop/tpp sounds interesting....I have TNE from Stanford that I throw in with my prop sometimes before the gym. TNE is something special....I can taste the guaiacol within minutes of pinning, and I can smell it in my sweat for hours! I don't like to use it often.

We really appreciate all of you guys that have given us a shot so far. We are no longer doing the buy 2 get 1 free promo, but we are still running some specials.

-No minimum
-Free shipping over $100
-Any order over $50 gets a free vial/oral of their choice, equal or lesser value.

If this source can stick it through till members' bloodwork comes back and gets posted they might sustain flight. Hopefully no horror storries til then.

Any order over $50 gets one vial / oral free, isn’t that about the same as buy 2 get 1?

I believe before he was doing EVERY 2 items you bought, you got a 3rd of that item free + a free vial/oral if the order was over $50.

So if you ordered
2x Test P
2x NPP
2x Mast P

etc...

You would get 3 of each, and then another oral/vial free for the order being over $50. Clearly this was to entice people to take a plunge. Now that he had a handful of orders it looks like he dropped that part and just left the free 1 item for orders over $50.

We're going to be having a sale over the weekend to celebrate Labor Day/College Football Kickoff. Thinking about a football themed contest as well, haven't figured out what quite yet though. I don't know about everyone else, but it's one of my favorite weekends of the year.

I believe before he was doing EVERY 2 items you bought, you got a 3rd of that item free + a free vial/oral if the order was over $50.

So if you ordered
2x Test P
2x NPP
2x Mast P

etc...

You would get 3 of each, and then another oral/vial free for the order being over $50. Clearly this was to entice people to take a plunge. Now that he had a handful of orders it looks like he dropped that part and just left the free 1 item for orders over $50.
Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks

We're going to be having a sale over the weekend to celebrate Labor Day/College Football Kickoff. Thinking about a football themed contest as well, haven't figured out what quite yet though. I don't know about everyone else, but it's one of my favorite weekends of the year.
If you’re not an OSU fan (that’s Ohio, NOT Oklahoma) you can pack your bags now homie.